Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Missing my future helpmate

I miss him so much. I realize God had to take out the old wine. so he can pour in the new fresh wine. I welcome it. Hey I really miss him. Sometimes I can go without thinking of him, but for the most part I pray for him all the time. THis man really has a place in my heart. I have never been so sure about anything but I know this man is for me. Its like I dont mind waiting for him. I can not except anyone else. When I first saw him(although I was young in the spirit at the time) I told him I saw him before but I could not put my hand on it. Then I realize we were spirtual connected even before I started talking to him.I know I must wait but sometime its good to share. I miss him and I love him and I what amazes me is I have not seen him since June 2008 ande I still have this love for him. But this time I more concern about his spirit and his well being and not what he can do for me. This man is incredible. I know daddy Jesus will release him to me soon. So Pray GOd will release him at the right time. I feel Like I want to date and I have not dated since I been with him.I told GOD I only want to dat my husband. Well PRay warriors I love in the LOrd and I just wanted to get this off my Chest. I say MAN OF GOD COME FORTH IN THE NAME OF JESUS< BECAUSE HE WHO FINDS ME WILL YOU RCV FAVOR FROM THE LORD> I LOOK FORWARD TO SEE MY PRIEST OF OUR HOME>>. OK I AM GONE THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR MY HELPMATE!! 👏
\

You definately got some things off of your chest LTW and thats a good thing. I will say this though...you dont' have to pray that God will release him at the right time because that's what He's already going to do. That's the beautiful thing about God...he's willing for us to go through a time of discomfort so we can have an "expected end". All I want to say to you (besides the fact that I am praying for you) it to be at peace. The things you have gone through, going through and will go through could be preparing you for him. God knows your future mate's heart and what he's asking God for in a woman and God cares about His desires just as much as he cares about your desires.

Hold on daughter of God...you won't miss your man...He will come knocking on your door when you least expect it!! :cute: happy dance

Cholette wrote:
You definately got some things off of your chest LTW and thats a good thing. I will say this though...you dont' have to pray that God will release him at the right time because that's what He's already going to do. That's the beautiful thing about God...he's willing for us to go through a time of discomfort so we can have an "expected end". All I want to say to you (besides the fact that I am praying for you) it to be at peace. The things you have gone through, going through and will go through could be preparing you for him. God knows your future mate's heart and what he's asking God for in a woman and God cares about His desires just as much as he cares about your desires.

Hold on daughter of God...you won't miss your man...He will come knocking on your door when you least expect it!! :cute: happy dance

Well and beautifully said, Cholette.

I agree--just beautiful!!

Stay in peace sister--go on with your life and do God's business and when the time is right, God will surprise you with more than you expected (ephesians 3:20)

We have some powerful preachers on here!! lol! 👏

smooches and praying
desiree