Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelywomanofvirtue

I need ya'll to pray with me

Hey all,
I have to speak at my church on the 5th Sunday... I have been praying about what God wants me to deliver to his people. I try to pray every opportunity that I get, or just meditate and try to hear his voice. A couple of weeks ago, I was riding in my workplace's company car headed to a health fair, and I was meditating that morning. I know I have been wanting to speak about the Power of Words, and the topic, Steak and Chitlins came to my head. I was like, what? It was so strong, but I can see it as being relevant. Its like there is so much I want to say, so much I want to hit, but I think that is partially my flesh. I want to be God's mouthpiece on that Sunday. I want to say what HE wants me to say, so I ask that ya'll pray with me that I be sensitive to his spirit, and say what he wants me to say.

Thanks,
lovelywomanofvirtue

I will DEFINATELY be praying for you. What I've learned about delivering messages (not that I've done that before, but I am my pastor's assistant) is that you prepare and study. Once you begin ministering, the Holy Spirit will put it together the way it needs to be said. Sometimes you will say everything you've studied and prepare for and other times you will say things that have nothing to do with what's in your notes or in your heart.

The beautiful thing is that God knows EXACTLY who is going to be there on the 5th Sunday and He has heard their prayers and the questions that have been in their hearts...you better believe their answer will for sure come out of your mouth. You ARE God's mouthpiece so their is no need to worry...they will be HIS words and not yours...just be a willing and open vessel with no fear and let the Spirit have His way!!!!

Please come back here and let us know how well things went, ok?

Blessings and prayers for you my sister!

Amen, I stand in agreement. May He come in power through you, to edify, to encourage, to heal, to deliver, to set free - all throuigh his word.

Thanks for the encouragement you guys! My pastor told me yesterday that Every 1st Sunday I will be in charge of the pulpit....I don't know how to take all of this just yet, lol. Well, she did say that she has seen farther in my spiritual walk than I have...so I just gotta be obedient.

Thanks for the encouragement you guys! My pastor told me yesterday that Every 1st Sunday I will be in charge of the pulpit....I don't know how to take all of this just yet, lol. Well, she did say that she has seen farther in my spiritual walk than I have...so I just gotta be obedient.

PRAISE THE LORD!!! The scripture I heard while reading your response was..."Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth..." God is doing something new with you and it is SPRINGING forth QUICKLY!!!! What a blessing!!

I'm still prayin!!! flower

👏 Ya gotta love the way God confirms things...He is SO GOOD!!!!

Guest Guest
God is God..there is none like Him!!
Hallelujah To the Rock of my Salvation!!!
praiseGod

Guest Guest