Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Why? Having a hard time right now!! getting tired help me

crying I am asking GOd why is my schedule changing ? I am holding on the devil is trying to make me give up. I need your prayer today!! My schedule is changing and now my salary will decrease. I need you Lord? Lord take over what the enemy meant for evil God. I serve you and I need clarity and answers. Help me Lord. I feel weak!!

LovetoworshipJesus -

These words may sound empty now but it's now more than ever that you have to trust in the Lord. This may make no sense right now, but He is in control, knew about this situation from the beginning of time and will work this for your good - in fact, this may be part of His plan for you. For example, (this is a long shot) you have been praying for a house - is it possible that your lowered salary might now qualify you for loan programs that you wouldn't have qualified for before? Not saying that this is the reason as much as I'm showing one of a multitude of ways that the Lord can use this situation for your good. With the schedule change, does this mean you at a different time, or the courses you teach are different now? Will this mean that you interact with your Director the same amount of time? Maybe the new schedule will cause you to interact less and maybe the Lord brings someone into your life who will be instrumental somehow - and you might not have cross paths if not for this schedule change? Again, just showing you how this could be used for your good, only the Lord knows for sure.

I can only offer you Psalm 37 right now - Trust in the Lord, Delight in the Lord, Commit your way to the Lord, and Wait on the Lord. Continue to worship and praise Him (as I know you are doing), he would never hold any good thing from you!

My personal testimony - EVERY time that I've been persecuted on my job, the door was opened to another better opportunity. This situation might not look good now, but don't lose faith!

I'm praying for you that the Lord will give you the peace that transcends understanding regarding this and that He would give you an assuring sign that His hand is in this.

Blessings,

Lurdys

Amen THank you I did not see that way! Thank you I feel alot better. My Director says they are working on a way so I can keep my same schedule. I just spoke with her not to long ago. She said they can use me as a floater, like I will be helping other teachers and I can still keep my same schedule. Of course I want GOds will to be done. Thank LOLA I appreciate your time to minster to me.

Instrumental in my life... Of course I would like this.. Everyone knows who I want to play into my life (helpmate) YES!! LOL!! Ok Lord HAVE YOUR WAY LORD> I WILL FOLLOW YOU> SORRY I WAS NOT LISTENING> thank you 👏 lol! for you LOLA kiss

That's right! Amen, LOLA, and amen LOVE...I do believe that God is using this for your good, especially, He wants us to trust Him, and not be stressed out. When God knows that there are things you cannot handle, He will either move those things or move us, but only for our good. It will all work out. Remember the times that He has rescued you before. He has never failed you. He may not have done what you wanted Him to do, but He knows what He needs to do for you in order that He never fails you. And that means that He has to say no to our will so that He thinking can be good to us on a whole nutha level.

Guest Guest
Stand Still and see the salvation of the Lord.
Remain loyal the heat is on..Trust the Lord..the testing is on..
Just a little more..
The word of the Lord given it shall come to pass...walk by faith..
Trust the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You..
This battle is not yours..