Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RnestseekR

Answered prayers pouring forth

I have a list of things that I have been praying about for quite some time. Some things were for myself. Most were for friends and church family members. I have been praying on some of these things for 2 years!!! In the last 48 hours or so, there has been an outpouring of answers on those prayer concerns. It's like a heavenly dam has broken and the water is gushing.

I was just wondering if others are experiencing the same phenomenon??? Can you give me a shout out one way or another? Just curious as to what the Lord is doing and is it is isolated to my neck of the woods.

I am gald your prayers are being answered.. I am still waiting for my out pourring. Sometimes waiting is hard. But I know he will come through for me.

I have prayed for something as simple as a 5.00 meal, and received it. Just had an idle thought, and it was answered. Other prayers, such as my aunt getting off of life support when the doctors said that she would not make it without the life support, that was a 48 turnaround. Other things, I have had to wait for and am still waiting on. It makes me more patient, and able to appreciate Him and the works of His hands more deeply. Some things, I will receive in the future. Mostly when I pray, I get to asking Him what I should pray for, and he points me to first peter and other passages. I feel small and inadequate when I realize I was about to pray out of motives instead of motivation, but I still have desires that I ask for just for me. I have become an intercessor. I used to have to be forced to intercede. But now, intercession moves my mind off of my own situations, and I need that relief of not thinking "When is it going to happen?" So, each time a prayer is answered, I am not too tired to enjoy it, or I don't say "glad that came, God when are you going to take care of XYZ?" >LOL.

I guess my question is, right now, this week of May, do you have anything that has been on your intercession list for a long time and is now being answered.
All the rest of your thoughts I agree with. And I especially agree with what you said about intercession taking your mind off your own troubles.
But I was getting discouraged as my list had become SO LONG and SO OLD and now they are simultaneously being answered.

Now that I revisted this. I been praying for my Best friend and she is now active in chruch and she comes by herself without me pumping her up to come. My mom and dad relationship with me is getting better. My mom agreed to allow me to pay her half so I can save up and move out. My pastor is nowing allowing me to lead solo songs because this is the season. My relationship with other church members are getting better. So I am bless and God is answering prayers. But of course I desire to have a full time job in singing and minstry. I mean I want to be a famous gospel annoited singer. Thank God the annoiting in in me but I just need to get with the right producers, manger, and song writer. ALso as you all may now I do desire to have my helpmate with me now. So with all this said. I thank you for your continued prayers. Everyday I have to remind myself of God promises and some days this gets challenging. Gotta go Love ya!! I pray you have a wonderful weekend in the LORD> .

praying I feel lead to pray for everyone on here.. Father God in the name of Jesus give us this day or daily bread, as we forgive our debtors and lead us not into temptation but delivers us from evil. for thine is your kingdom and the Glory. Lord bless you people with that hidden desire that we seek from you. We ask, seek , and find. Lord I feel that we all on this website are intercessors for you. and Lord we pray for so many people. and Jesus we just want your will to be done in our life. Sometime we may mes up but thank you Lord you forgives everyday and you dont remember. so Lord bless those in need of money, cars, jobs, helpmates, church home. Lord allow you doors of heaven to open up for us. You said the first will be last and the last will be first. So Lord we trust in and lean not to our own understanding. thank you for allowing us to come to you and be in your presence. You are the holy one and Lord you are beautiful. No one can treat us the way you do. Lord we are thankful we love you Lord. Halleuja!! (people of God I feel lead to tell you as I praying in my spirit that A grat breakthrough is about to burst ipen get ready and rcv.!! GLORY!!! GLORY!!!. (this will take place real soon) Hallejuah!!! Everyone will be bless. !!! I gotta go but the presence of the lord is one me I dont want to) Halleuju.. Thank you God for this forum and minstry double portion overflow. AMEN AMEN

Guest Guest
Brothers and Sisters..Shavuot (pentecost) is close, the harvest of the grain. the first harvest after the winter.
Like elijah, we are experiencing the rain drops announcing the coming of a storm of blessings.
I am seeing and experiencing the same in my life..and I know something big is going to happen..something beyond our imagination.
The Lord is keeping this in hiding ,however we are seeing or experiencing his hand all around us.
Bless be our Lord for the great things is going to do.!
I raise my voice with joy to praise the Lord, in the name of Jesus with you
for the answered prayers and for the outcoming miracles in our life.
Praise the Lord For ever and ever,