Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Change

aklajf;asfl

I would say yes because I've had plenty of dreams that told me things that were going to happen the next day or soon down the road. There weren't any symbols, voices, angels or anything. I believe it was heavenly inspired so that I would be warned.

Does this answer your question?

can god give us dreams without him appearing in the dream itself?

I would say yes here. Many times he gives me direction in my life without actually appearing in the dream to me.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

In hindsight, some of my prophetic dreams (that I can ABSOLUTELY state were from God) had symbolisms of God's faithful characteristics. For example, in one dream, a dam and a rescuer who had heard my cries symbolized God's protection and deliverance in the situation. It came to be exactly as the dream portrayed.

Other times, though, there is nothing about God in my dream, not even symbolically, but the dream is still prophetic and gives me wisdom. For example, a couple of times, when my husband and I were almost in two different car accidents, I have seen only the situation (in one dream I saw trucks and their exact colors that I almost hit me. Two days later, I hit flood waters and stalled out. In that exact order those trucks came within inches of almost hitting me.) From the dream, I knew I (and my 3 kids) would be safe and to stay in the car, not get out in the flood water). There was nothing from this dream to symbolize God or to denote it as being prophetic except for the sitrring in my heart to pray earnestly over it.

For me, (and it may not be the case for others), dreams with heavenly beings or voices are rare. I have had a couple of times magnificent music, another time, an "angel" seated at a piano singing praise songs, but I usually do not even have so much as a pastor in my dream.

Why do you ask this question? Something is abviously stirring in you. I hope feel comfortable enough to "put it out there". Blessings!