Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rozes

same calling and anointing

I had a dream and this is all i can remember..i am a recording singer/gospel artist(in real life)..anyway another singer came to town and she was suppose to sing . apparently i am the one who is suppose to take care of her..but it is so funny that in the dream people seem to be ignoring me as a singer but was ready to accept her..anyway that wasnt a problem with me..but in the back of my mind i wondered why...anyway..i was suppose to take care of her so i had to fly with her in a helicopter to the next town to her hotel..so as i entered the helicopter i said to everyone let me pray for a safe flight...as i said that everyone began to pray..then i said to them ..let me pray first then after that everyone can pray together because everyone doesnt have the same calling and anointing...

what`s going on?

I don't know why noone has interpreted this or tried to maybe because this was not on the dream forum.....

but my thoughts have been that it sounds like you are intercedingfor this artist?

I think also too that what you sow you reap........you would have the same anointing to pray in the spirit for others with the same gifting.......

I strongly believe that we intercede in our sleep sometimes.

I hope this resonates with you, if not then hopefully there will be other replies for feedback.....

Blessings,

Claire

I believe this to be close to the interpretation of your dream and I pray that i do not offend you. In the name of Jesus receive this in Agape' Love.You stated that you are a singer/gospel artist right? So i would imagine sometimes you can get caught up in the spot light. So in your dream, you, being aware of your gift as a singer, felt "ignored" because of the attention that was placed on someone else with the same gift. You also stated that you had to take care of her,but it seems like that was beneath you. As you boarded the helicopter you announced that you were going to pray, and when they started praying you stopped them so you could go first; you said that not everyone had the same anointing.(True anointing comes from God) I feel that was your way of saying, "I'm in charge here and no one can do it like I can". Your assignment in your dream was to serve the other artist, not as a slave but to minister to her as unto the Lord. This time singing is not only what God required of you, but, to "take care of" as you said, someone besides yourself. God requires you to draw people closer to him not towards yourself. We are called to minister to one another through our talents and Gifts of the Spirit. Stay Christ centered, word focused and ministry minded.