Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Thanksgiving paradise...or hell?

So what do you all think of the new items??
I quite like some of them...but I think its the wallpapers need to be put in the room before I can tell if I like them

Tip: If you want to try out wallpaper to see what it looks like...
tools...internet options....work off line....
Then go buy the wallpoper, take it home and try it out. If you like it, go back into your internet options and click to work online....
if you dont like it simply click refresh and when the box comes up telling you that you must connect, just click the connect button. You will then have your coins back and no wallpaper...its as if it all never happened lol

I think its going to be a very expensive week...why are they putting the prices up so high?
It's great for people who trade and have extra cash to spend, but not good for those on a lomoted budget!

I quite like some of the items ..but not enough to do a themed room I don't think. Have bought a few bit and just placed them in my room.

I'm not going to buy any of them I really do need to save up for christmas congratulations

Bless ya ... if you'd like to send me a f/r with your forum name in I will gift you your favourite item ....

the items are really expensive, but i'll buy some of them, couse they'll look good in a christmass room....
but why are they so expensive, these last few weeks?
remember the grandfather clock?

tweet40 wrote:
the items are really expensive, but i'll buy some of them, couse they'll look good in a christmass room....
but why are they so expensive, these last few weeks?
remember the grandfather clock?

Only my opinion, but I think it is to stop people buying lots of each item ..and then selling them for huge profits a couple of weeks later

I agree...
but it is a shame as it is making it harder for those who play the game as it was meant to be played.

In my opinion, greedy traders have ruined many aspects of PS. I'm not against trading, just people trying to make huge amounts out of others, when at the end of the day, it is just a game meant to be enjoyed.

well, 4 example, this week i'm not gonna buy much, and i'll save up for the next week! then the next next week, i'm gonna be saving up, so that i'll have money for the next next next week congratulations get it?

lol, i can be pretty confusing, sometimes... ^^

i like the new furniture items! and the wallpaper and floor are quite nice.... but i'm not going to make a "themed room" for sure!

Benjamin_Fett wrote:
I'm saving up on one profile for X-Mas and other stuff and blowing the money on my other one Smile

I thought it was against the rules to do that :S

I broke down and bought alot of the items...but I really love the fall colors and such..sigh. Probably be pretty tight w/ my coins later tho. Sad

iJess wrote:
Benjamin_Fett wrote:
I'm saving up on one profile for X-Mas and other stuff and blowing the money on my other one Smile

I thought it was against the rules to do that :S

Facebook changed their rules so you can have more than one account. People were getting into trouble posting things on there that future bosses and work collegues could see.
I know people do use seperate accounts as well for trading...they feel safer then using their main account

It is against PSFC rules to open multiple accounts in PSFC though :winked:

i had two accounts,...

i had one, and i forgot the password that was for facebook and my email too... and i couldn't acces it for a long time, so i made a new one, but then, a friend showed me how stupid i was, and i didn't see the forgot your password button on my email... :sarcastic:
the one that i'm using is the old one, and i deleted the new one...

lea75 wrote:
So what do you all think of the new items??
I quite like some of them...but I think its the wallpapers need to be put in the room before I can tell if I like them

Tip: If you want to try out wallpaper to see what it looks like...
tools...internet options....work off line....
Then go buy the wallpoper, take it home and try it out. If you like it, go back into your internet options and click to work online....
if you dont like it simply click refresh and when the box comes up telling you that you must connect, just click the connect button. You will then have your coins back and no wallpaper...its as if it all never happened lol

I think its going to be a very expensive week...why are they putting the prices up so high?
It's great for people who trade and have extra cash to spend, but not good for those on a lomoted budget!

IKR? its very expensive.. I Really like the wolf plushies and the balloons Smile