Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Going back to my old hair dresser

Well Since I been divorce Ive had trouble finding a decent hair dresser. It will be about 4 yrs at the end of this year. I left my hair dresser because my X- mother in law goes there and I had financial issues. So I left altogether. 2 weeks ago I got my hair done in which I had been going to this hair dresser for about 7 months and I wasnt pleased, I said I really missed my former hairdresser. So I went to get my hair in plaits and the hairdresser said your hair is not being done properly(in which I knew it) I explain to her what happen and she said why dont you go back to her. So I thought about what she said and I called her up and my hairdresser was so happy to hear from me... And then she said Your X mother in law talks so highly of you she misses you. I was thinking that was good to hear.Because we did not leave off on good terms. I am over all of the XXXX I just want my hair reshape and taken care of... Sorry so long so I need your prayers that eveything goes well. and I should see the X-mother in law that She will see the Love of Christ. But deep down in side I really dont care to see the X mother in law I am really over that chapter in my Life.

Heavenly Father, please lead her that everything will go well.
We pray that unless it is Your will that she would be able to go to her hairdresser without her x mom in law being there. Bless her and give her peace. In Jesus Name!

Guest Guest
Dear Father in the name of Jesus we Thank you
for this opportunity to come in your presence to praise you for your mercy because you are the one ordering our steps all the time
Guide my sister and let her to display your glory in front of those that despised her,
Lord let your name be glorified and the last part of my sister healing be achieved in speedy manner, for your Honor and Glory.
In Jesus name Father.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Amen.

Peace, sister. God peace rest with you. He asked you to do your best to be at peace with others, and He would take care of the rest.