Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HisLightbeam

Unredeemed Brother in law

The title says it all. He is abusive to my sister. I had a dream about him falling in a red pit, and my sister and her kids were all standing above the pit like they no longer cared that he had fallen in. He laughs in our faces about God, and he does things nefarious that he should not. I pray for him, but right now, I am tired. I am definitely wary of satan trying to make him an offense, and I am constantly on my guard against harsh feelings. I am praying for my sister to really grab hold of the Lord and walk with him. Before she married this man, she did atleast listen to the word. Now, she is depressed, suicidal twice, crying and always critiquing herself and me too. But I like me, so I just tell her to have more confidence in who God made her to be. I really want her mind renewed. My first prayer is that he will be saved and walk in it. My second is that if this is not what will happen, even though it is God's will for all to be saved, I would just like God to move him. I dreamed of him falling in a pit before I knew if his activities.

Now is the time for spiritual warfare. This is the time to be on your face before God. He wants that none be lost. Start tearing down strongholds over him and her. Start speaking blessings and see the move of God in both their lives. Remember the battle we wage is not against the flesh but against the principalities.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Yes. She doesn't want to hear about God, really. Since they have been together, spiritual things are a joke. They go to church, but it is perfunctionary...today, I am weeping, because I cannot stand to see her suffer so. To me, it is not necessary, but maybe God is doing something in this process that will be a legacy for someone else.

Aww dont weep!! Dry up those tears.. God will see her through just keep praying for her.... your prayers are stored up for her.... Becaue of your faith she will answer her prayers.