Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Another one intrested

Ok at work now and I have a very good discerning spirit from the Lord... There is this other man instructor who I know is attracted to me.. He has not come up to me but I can tell. He is handsome but I am not won by looks and besides God told me who my helpmate is.. Now the hard part is not looking at him.. I so need my helpmate... Its like every place I go someone is attractive to me. I dont have time for this. SO I need your prayers I am asking that God help that young man keep his eyes on his work IF he is not save he will be saved seek the Lord for a helpmate. I mean need your prayer to stay focus on my task. I been praying heavily for The promises of God in every area of life.

... I must be getting closer to my helpmate because hear it is I am so focus then here comes not one but two well what seem like distinguish gentlemen. But never the less I am standing strong on What God told me about my man of GOD. Satan the Lord rebukes you and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. He who finds a wife finds what is good and recieves favor from the Lord. As I am writting this .. prayer The spirit is saying The man at work who likes me is Shy and he quite and he trying to ease his way to me but I serve the devil notice right now. The man that God promise me will come to pass in Jesus name. Amen!!! MY MY TROUBLE ON EVERYSIDE BUT I WILL STAND STILL AND SEE THE SALAVATION OF THE LORD> thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus,
Just know that even when you do find your helpmate (or when he comes I should say), you still will be attracted to other people--its a fact. Probably when you meet the one, others will be coming out of the woodwork--maybe even finer than him (and being that you're not into looks, they may have the characteristics that you deem attractive and it will turn you on!!!Lol). THe main thing is to stay focused as you said. You want your heart to be with your helpmate and even when temptations come your way, its up to you to not "fall into that temptation". God's spirit will help you to have self control but I don't want you to be naive in thinking you won't be attracted to others (I was under that misconception too!)

I think of it like this: In Esther's time, the King was "more attracted" to Esther than all the other virgins and women (it didn't say he wasn't attracted at all to the other women, he was just more fond of Esther and she had favor with the kings and others) (Esther 2:9;17). The main thing: who cares if you're attracted to other people--you just want to have eyes for your mate-you want the attraction to him to be different than it is to others and I'm sure you want vice verca.

Everything is gonna work out. When you meet that man (and I'm preaching to myself lol! ) Both of you will know, and there will be peace. Both hearts will be "throbbing and swelling with joy"!!! Will pray that you stay focused on the plan that God has for your life and the rest will come!!

smooches and blessings
desiree

Well said Desi...

In my most humble opinion...There is nothing wrong with you befriending him and going out as long as it's platonic. Enjoy your life...do what the Bible says and "occupy yourself" until Mr. Man shows up. It's all innocent.

Thanks Cholette. And by the way: I'm all for "a date or two" as long as he's paying!!lol (hey a girls gotta eat!!lol)...let me stop!

God bless huggins

lol!thanks for the humor ladies!! you are right i must occupy until he comes...although I am not sure if I want to date just . I really only want to date my husband.. I mean I dont want to mess with temptation... BUt I understand were you bth are coming from. hey I just callm emfirend and she hsaid hey let me call you back I am speaking to my husband... I felt like ok bandaid bye.... Cant wait until my man of God. show up and out. bcause I know God has a good one for me. I am going to try and focus on other things, like getting my body right, making sure my money is in order so when he comes I will in tip top shape. infact I start working out tomm with a trainer ai hired... I am walking into the new me. please pray my eating habit change. thank you because I love to eat. lol!!

Lord Jesus,

I plead the blood of Jesus over her eyes to only see that of the one you picked for her.

In Jesus name,

Amen