Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying for confirmation about my helpmate.

I was talking with my hair dresser and I was talking about the helpmate aand how he is the one for me....So after talking wiht her I listen to her and she said to call him up based on the info I gave her......OK so I made another phone call to the future helpmate.....Earlier that morning I sent a text message saying Happy forth of july and I said if he is not to busy to call me... So I waited until later in in the day to call him and he answered and I said hi how are you do you know who this is.... and he said no, and I said again said you dont know who this is so I gave him my name... but I am thinking to myself I just spoke with you on fathers day, but I did not mention this too him. So I was shocked... So I asked him if he is busy and he said yes.... So I said wow you are always busy.... so i said can you call when you get time. and he said yes...... OK I am getting discouraged now.... and part of me is wondering if he with someone because He said he would call me back the last time :uhoh: we spoke and its been about two weeks I know I probably should of waited but hey I am being real and I m tired of waiting.... I am asking God for cofirmation about my helpmate. I mean I am trying to talk to him at lest on a friendship level and its like blank here......I want to marry the right man. After a terrible divorce I Can not be mistaken with the wrong man.. LORD HELP!!. you said it is not good for man to be alone.... I need wisdom from the LORD

Lovetoworship,

I believe wholeheartedly that when God gives us a helpmate he will come at God's timing. Be careful not to get ahead of the Lord. I would not call him unless you feel that prompting from the Holy Spirit. Just my thoughts.

God bless and love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you Connie you are right.... I did go ahead of the Lord. I was not lead by the holy spirit it was flesh .. Thanks for putting me back on track.. I must rememder to be lead by the holy spirit. Sometimes we I can get caught up in flesh and which causes failure... No more will this happen to me. The enemy wont last long in this situation I have had enough with this situation. I bind the devil in Jesus name. I loose patience in me now. Amen

I think there's somebody out there for you who's more than you could possibly imagine.... one day Rebekah went to the well to get water for the smelly old camels, and next thing you know she's married into one of the ancient middle east's most powerful clans and becomes a matriarch in the kingdom of God. Just keep fetching the water! Much love to you.

LovetoworshipJesus,
I just want to share that I feel such Love of the Lord for you and I just know that He loves you so much...
Rest in Him...He won't let you down...