Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

FORGIVEN...AGAIN!

Hello everyone! I just want to share (especially with those who encouraged me concerning my wanting to step down out of my ministry due to a habit) how God touched me lastnight at our Healing, Deliverance, Miracle Service Revival that started last night at my church.

It was so awesome. God gave me another chance to get it right with Him. I went with the expectation of being healed from a broken heart and delivered from this man and the habit I struggled with. I GOT MY BREAKTHROUGH AND IT FEEL SOOOOOO GOOD. God gave me another chance and I can't thank Him enough. He is so merciful and soooooo long suffering that even when I gave up on myself...He didn't. Yall, He gave me another chance to get it right with Him crying crying crying crying 👏 👏 👏 ! The tears are tears of joy and appreciation of His faithfulness to me even during my weakest hour. The rejoicing is because I was able to receive His forgiveness even when I didn't know how to forgive myself for disappointing Him, myself, and my kids!

During altar call, it took all I could to walk up to the altar without tears flowing as I thought about what I came for and just trusting and believing that God was going to meet me right where I was. Oil was placed on my head and that was all it took to send me over the edge. I fell to my knees and repented like never before praying . My Pastor nor the altar workers who pray, even touched me. It was all me and God and I didn't care who was watching me, who heard my cry...Nothing! I needed healing and deliverance and I got it! Thank God. Hallelujah...I got it! praiseGod

I was trying so hard to save myself and to live by the law. I was trying so hard to "be" and "do" good so that God would love me enough to take care of me...deliver me...save me...heal me. But He wants to do that BECAUSE He loves me. Even in my mess...my ignorance...my disobedience...my rebellion...my pride - He loves me inspite of and desires to have a relationship with me....just me and Him! Galatians 3:2-5(NLT) speaks about this. It says, 2)"Let me ask you this one question: Did you receive the Holy spirit by keeping the law? Of course not, for the Holy Spirit came upon you only after you believed the message you heard about Christ. 3)Have you lost your senses? After starting your Christian lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort? 4)You have suffered so much for the Good news. Surely it was not in vain, was it? Are you now going to just throw it all away? 5)I ask you again, does God give you the Holy Spirit and work miracles among you because you obey the law of Moses? Of course not! It is because you belive the message you heard about Christ."

Glory be to God!!!!!!! All it takes is to believe and have faith that God can and will deliver me from ANYTHING...ANY SITUATION...ANY HABIT! God I praise You for delivering me! I praise You for saving me! I praise You for healing me! I praise You for loving me! God, You are ruler of all things! I aknowledge YOUR Sovereignty, Lord! All creation...bows before you, Oh God :PTL: . You are Holy, Oh Lord! Hallelujah...Hallelujah 👏 👏 👏!

That reminds me of a song that says:
You are Holy
Lord of Glory
Filled with splendor and majesty
All creation, bows before you
We acknowledge your sovereignty

It's you Lord
It's you...we worship - worship
It's you Lord
It's you...we praise!

God is so good all the time! That is testimony to the saving work of Jesus Christ.....that even in our mess and our pit He will reach down from His Holy temple and pull is into his loving arms and forgive us and wash us clean and put us in his lap and love us like no other. Praise the Lord for your deliverance. I understand completely!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!

He leaves me breathless and speechless at his awesome power!!! 👏 I too felt the same way as you, "If I do this or that enough then I know I can win God's favor, salvation, and love,etc".

Girl, He loves you more than you'll ever know! THERE IS NONE LIKE OUR GOD!

PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for sharing-you've encouraged me! :cute: happy dance

I wish I could share nuggets of the messages I've received this week through our revival and teaching cd's I've been listening to.

It's amazing how the cd's I've been led to listen to AND the sermons during the revival are one in the same. It's like I'll listen to the cd all day at my desk at work and when I get to church, Pastor is preaching the EXACT same thing...confirmation as to what God is telling me!!!!!!!!!! WHEWWWWWWWWW - It is soooo overwhelming and just unbelievable!!!!!!!!