Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjp708

My declaration....I WILL NOT BE MOVED

(stepping on my soapbox).....

though they slay me, yet will I trust Him.

satan you can try to deter me with a 10% pay cut and the threat of loosing my job. You can try to torture me by causing strife and division between my fiance and me. You can even make subtle suggestions that my daughter's health is failing her. But I know what I know...God is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. When I lean not to my own understanding my Father directs my path. There is no weapon formed against me that shall prosper. Nothing by no means shall hurt me. praiseGod I WILL NOT BE MOVE!!! God has given me the power to tread over serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy..... so this is your warning satan, you may go about roaming the earth seeking whom you may devour but you have no authority in my life. I plead the Blood of Jesus over my life and all of God's children. I call down my angels from Heaven to intervene on my behalf. The battle is already won. I will rejoice even now. Even now I rejoice. AMEN!

(Stepping off my soapbox)

What do you declare today?

May I just say that I LOVED this. It was a breath of fresh air to see someone who doesn't take the enemy's stuff and who remains in their position. He is a defeated foe and his tactics don't work as long as we don't lose our ground. You are VICTORIOUS my friend.

I declare today that I have the joy of the Lord because it IS my strength. I declare that I am the righteousness of God so therefore as Jesus is, so am I. I am a joint heir and I walk in that because it is the life that Jesus purchased for me. I declare my family and friends off limits to the enemies tactics and his plots and that they come into the FULL knowledge of Jesus Christ and receive the POWER of the Holy Spirit.

I declare that God's uncompromising Word will continue to go forth in the body of Christ so that the truth can set more of God's people FREE!!!!

Thanks Cholette,

I stand in agreement with your declaration. I was feeling so down that day that I had to fight back declaring the word of God over my life.

Thanks for sharing your declaration!

Hats of to you jjp708...stand your ground....we know the enemy is a liar and thief.....but he is under our feet and we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus!

Amen and Amen!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you Dove. Remember to keep me in your prayers.

I DECLARE on THIS DAY AND FOREVER that JESUS CHRIST is "MY SURE FOUNDATION" and I WILL NOT be moved!!!!!! :thankyou: Jesus!!!!!!! I DECLARE on THIS DAY AND FOREVER that I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Hey, Hey...Hallelujah! happy dance happy dance happy dance

I will say of the Lord, He "IS" my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!!!! :thankyou: Jesus!

When I tell you Psalms 91 got it goin on...Who?! What?!

Devil, I'm serving notice on you...Play wit it nah! That's what you do...PLAY WIT IT NAH! 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇

:roflx: Girl...I felt that one...It makes you wanna :slapfight: him doesn't it???

I found a great scripture for this thread...

I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel;
My heart also instructs me in the night seasons.
I have set the LORD always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.

(Psalm 16:7-8)

AMEN...AMEN...AMEN. Now we have some warriors in here....PRAISE GOD! Keep 'em coming....we gone make the enemy run away with his tail between his legs before it's all over....

soldier I decree and declare that no weapon formed against me shall propser. Devil the Lord rebukes and Jesus Blood is against you. My family shall be saved and set free and they will serve the Lord in spirit and in truth. God is the Lord of Lord and King of Kings. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is LORD. I am so tired Devil. I am blessed going in and bless going out and I will rcv the promise that God has for me. I will no longer be defeated... God says he will fight my battle and I fret not myself over evil doers. I moving foward trouble may be on every side but I proclaim the good new of Jesus Christ. All who have ears let them hear says King Jesus. I will rcv my home, promotion, helpmate and joy while wiating on the Lord. Hallejuah Lord and please give your people on this site a increase shaking together running over blessing. Thank you Lord. Lord I also want to pray for those who spitefullly use me Father convict them when they do wrong, even those who are close to me. Thank you for showing me who is really for me and who is not. Lord I thank I praise you and I say YES TO THE NEXT LEVEL AGAIN> I SURRENDER ALL TO YOU. WITHOUT YOU LORD I AM NOTHING> I LOVE LORD> I AM EXPECTING BIG UNSUALLY THINGS TO HAPPEN THIS MONTH AND FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR>>> ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I AM TIRED OF THE DEVIL AND HIS WICKED SCHEMES> HE has used my family,friends against me. I am ready to proclaim what is mine WHO IS WITH ME!!! LORD I LOVE YOU !!! PEOPLE OF GOD PUT ON YOUR WAR CLOTHES TIME TO FIGHT!!! GLORY TO GOD!! I AM SO FIRED UP RIGHT NOW> I HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF STOP TYPING>>>> GLORY!! GLORY!! GLORY!! TO GOD

I stand in agreement with you lovetoworshipjesus. Amen!!!!

That's right, we need to get so tired of being trampled on by the enemy (especially since he had already been defeated) that we should declare the Word of God daily. The Word says to resist the devil and he shall flee from thee. How do you resist him....by overpowering him with the Word of God....AMEN!!!