Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Divine Appointment

I was sitting here and I have a dream in my heart since I was 12 yr old.. I want to be famous Gospel singer but on all levels. I feel lead to ask for prayer for a divine appt with a record Label, or a manager who is well know who would not mind investing in me, promoting me. I have my heart set on this. This is a true calling from the Lord. I want to go forward in this. I just dont know where to begin with this or who to get help from. Thank you for your prayers... I have this beautiful song the Lord gave me called Dwell in Me its so beautiful I can not wait to release to the world. Hollywood needs true worshipers like me and you.... Love ya

The music industry isn't as hard as most think, Its all a matter of style.
As a new artist you have to sing songs people know, and mix in just a few of your own.
Once people get to know your songs, or who you are, you can add more of your own.
If your talking about singing, you need to sing with all your heart. You need to project like its nobodies business.
Get your self together a set, lets say you need an hour and a half of singing and a half hour of babbling.
I feel the talking is more important then the singing. We can hear the songs on the radio, but your insight in Christ brings you closer to the people.
Gotta band?
Its not hard to get one, put add in paper, ask those around you. Its not that hard.
Now just ask churches if you can do a show there.

I know the industry fairly well, What I said is gold. Feel free to ask questions.
Doesn't Margret Becker live in Florida? Wouldn't hurt to go see her and ask a few questions.

You can do this.
I will agree with you in prayer.

Thank you for the inf. WHo is Margret Becker? I will do this work on puting together a hour in a half of music and then minstering... No I dont have a band.... I will pray God will send me to the right Christian Band. I did minstering before but I really want to cut out the middle man and got right th the record label... Do you sing.? what is your experience

I know someone who is looking for artist that I may be able to put you in contact with. She is working on another album, she writes her own songs, she has her own musicians (as well as being a pianist herself), she has her own studio AND she has her own record label. She produces her own stuff. She's only had one album that was out in 2002 and traveled all over on tour. God placed her in the thick of her ministry so quickly, and because of her faithfullness and obedience to Him, he gave her a resting season to give her her promise child that she thought she'd never have.

Now, she feels Him tugging on her again to get back in her song ministry. Although, He has blessed her with another child, that she's carrying now, she has started on another album and she's praying and believing God for artist who will sign with her. I am praying and believing God to bless her projects and her artist.

I pray right now that God reveals His hands in this for you. I pray that God will honor your request and place an open door before you that no one can shut.

Virtous Thank you I would like more info in the artist you are talking about. Please give me more info. Virtous and Lightbeam and Flight thank you for always praying for me. Its make me happy to know that you are helping me. I am going foward in Jesus Name. :cute:

WOW...you post something here and then you possibly make a connection. Sounds like God to me. flower

What do you mean when you say you want to be a "famous" Gospel singer as opposed to a Gospel singer? I'm only asking because my friend in California told me two weeks ago that she wants to be a "famous" dancer and I asked her the same question but she couldn't explain it to me. I thought maybe if I ask you, you can help me understand her zeal to be this famous dancer. Thanks!

Sorry it took so long.

I've touched basis with her. We're planning a visit this weekend. She lives in another state. So I'll tell her about you. I'll let you know something.