Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Going on vacation again!! for the weekend

Hi all going to Bahamas with my family YEAH!!! I never been so I am glad I am going....MY mom, dad, and others....Pray we all have fun and have a good time. and have a safe trip and that no one get sick...

How fun...are you going to stay on Paradise Island? I was there a few years ago and it is so beautiful. My friends and I stayed in a condo on the beach and it was simply breathtaking.

Have a wonderful time!

Thank you!! I dont know where we are staying... I will let you know.... I have to get a bathing suit...... I so ready for this trip... My mom wants to make this trip a family trip... So I pray everyone go..

Well that is wonderful!! You live in Florida so you are CLOSE!!! I had to fly from California to Florida and then take one of those little planes over there...hehehe!

Have fun

LovetoworshipJesus wrote:
Hi all going to Bahamas with my family YEAH!!! I never been so I am glad I am going....MY mom, dad, and others....Pray we all have fun and have a good time. and have a safe trip and that no one get sick...
Go 'head, Bahama mama lol! Wishing you God Speed and protection, provision, and a very wonderful time.