Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

Witnessing to teenage son

I am taking an evangelism class and we need to witness to someone. God put my son Mark on my heart, He is 14 doesnt live with me. Please pray 4 wisdom and that he will recieve what I share.

From experience, I know when God lays someone on your heart to pray for, minister to, ect.; He has already gone before you and taken care of everything. Just be obedient and let God lead you. Let Him word your mouth and be confident in what He tells you to say.

I pray that your spiritualual ears are open and sensitive to the Holy Spirit to hear what God speaks to you that you may give it to your son. I pray that you will decrease in yourself that God may increase in you. May the spirit of wisdom rest upon them. God, go before justblueskies and prepare the son's heart and open up his spiritual ears, that he may be receptive of what you're saying to him. Lord, I pray that the word you give to justblueskies for his/her son will be a word "in season" that will fall on good ground and planted in fertile soil. In Jesus' name...Amen!

And remember this.....you have everthing you need in Him who is already dwelling in you. You can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens you. I pray the persons heart is receptive and their spiritual eyes and ears are open to hear and receive the truth which is of course our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Love in Jesus,

Connie