Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Change

prayer over a Word i received

below is an excerpt of a word that god gave me in the prophecy section.

"you have tons of choices. Realizing you have choices over your life will help you feel empowered and that you can be that guy again who loves to be out and about. Don't buy the lie that you can't be that any more."

^^^ so when i CHOOSE to apply to be a police officer and i DON'T get the oppurtunity...WHAT is god really saying here?

when i CHOOSE to apply to at least 5 different grocery stores and i DON'T get the oppurtunity...WHAT is god really saying here?

when i CHOOSE to apply at some breakfast diner and i DON'T get the oppurtunity...WHAT is god really saying here?

when i CHOOSE to apply for a job at McDonald's and i DON'T get the oppurtunity...WHAT is god really saying here?

when i CHOOSE to apply for a job at Wal Mart and i DON'T get the oppurtunity...WHAT is god really saying here?

and the list goes on.

i have done ALL of this listed above at one time or another in the past year alone ^^^ and i was DENIED every...single...time.

so when you read that WORD that God gave me and then you see all the DENIED oppurtunities i have had...WHAT is your response to me? WHERE is God when I CHOSE to apply to those places? WHY did He NOT open up the door(s) for me?

WHAT is going on here?

After listing all that you did...you have bought the lie...the very thing the word told you NOT to do. You have a checklist with God and you are keeping tabs on Him and God doesn't move like that. He's not in this thing to prove anything to you Change. He is a HOLY God that loves you despite yourself. You have mentioned all of the things that God HASN"T done for you, but what about the things he HAS done for you. You are alive...you still have a roof over your head even though you may not be happy (ask the people who have been evicted and are living on the streets)...You have the ability to think (ask the person who couldn't take the pressures of life and have literally lost their minds).

Spend some time THANKING GOD FOR THE THINGS HE HAS DONE FOR YOU!! You remind me of the children of Israel who were out in the wilderness complaining and all the while God was blessing them. It may not be what you want, but maybe if you change your attitude to more gratitude that you will feel better. Don't get me wrong, God is not moved by works...you dont' have to coerce him with praise, worship and thankfulness because you are blessed regardless and he doesn't need you to perform. YOU need an adjustment in the way you think and what you say so you can be more in peace.

You don't trust God,...you don't believe that He is a rewarder of them that DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM. I was beginning to get really frustrated with you because you don't get it, but I really feel sorry for you because you could have so much more in your life, but you are stagnated. You are going up the escalator when it's going down. God loves you SO MUCH, but you don't get it. He has so much in store, but YOU DON'T GET IT. He has so much waiting for you to enjoy, BUT YOU DON'T GET IT. I feel sorry for you because you are on this merry go round saying the same thing, asking the same questions and doing nothing different. I belive the people on this board have given you EXCELLENT ADVICE. When you ask for a word, you don't understand it...when you post "dreams" you want it to mean something that it doesn't. You ask the same quesitons over and over and over again. I dare you to praise God for who He is...I dare you to worship him until tears run down your face in gratitude...I dare you to say thank you to him for the little things that the big things have covered...I dare you!!!! Try it my brother in Christ...it won't change God, but it will DEFINATELY CHANGE YOU...Do you really want to change, Change? I dare you!!!

hi Cholette,

look, you don't have to participate in this thread.

all i need is someone to help me understand this word.

READ the word first...this "Word" was about my Job/Path situation...nothing more.

i mean, when everyone else makes a prayer request, nobody gets on to them...

i'm NOT doing ANYTHING that any of you wouldn't do if you were in this same situation.

I pray God takes your hand and lead you in the path of rightousness... GOD IS LOVE. Depend on him and your life will fall into place... I pray God holy fire drowns you... Somtimes the little door we want open wont open because GOD has better plan...

Not on your case at all...I think you are expecting everyone that responds to you to be on your case, but that's not what I am doing so if you receive it that way...ummm...it's all good. You want help...and I gave you another option because apparently out of all that the people have said to you, you aren't getting it so I gave you another road to take. I think you are just stuck on one question and not able to receive. I am participating in this thread that's why I responded. You can take this in love or not...it's all up to you. Only God knows the spirit in which I posted it. Step down off of your defensive mode and receive because I said what I said without holding back...it was straight to the point but DEFINATELY in love. I pray that God reveals that to you. Take off you gloves and let people love on you for a change.

bandaid i dont think god has 2 say anything,,these employers r all sayin something,,but the message isnt getting thru 2 u,,i suggest u make a ''resolution'' 2 ''change'' how u present urself at interviews an save urself frm getting ''scorched,'', flower ''this is parta'' my advice 2 u,, 👏 thumbs

Dear Change,
A few years ago we were 40K in debt and I applied to Mcdonalds (and many other jobs) and they never called me back. I had a few temp jobs I didnt like and were not permanent and I finally decided to go back to school-online and get more education.
i was upset and felt rejected also but now feel as if I am doing what I am supposed to do and that I would not be happy working at McDonalds if I were there now. I pray that you will not give up and that God will lead you in the paths of righteousness and that you will do the good works he has prepared in advance for you to do!