Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jjp708

Man brings a loaded gun to the Obama town hall meeting

I just watched a video on MSNBC where they interviewed a man who was (legally & openly) toting his gun with a sign that sprewed subtle messages of violence. I'm not going to get into the healthcare debate here because at this point it's irrelavant. I'm not asking if Obama was your preference for president or not BUT what I am asking is that we all pray and agree for his and his family's protection.

That's all! thumbs

Thanks Cholette, it's the most powerful thing we can do for him.

Princess, the level of hatred and harden hearts that has been manifested is disheartening.

Amen, jjp708! I was praying about something similar this morning, just how the way that the pressures from the current recession seem to be giving Satan a foothold in so many lives - families falling apart but worse, the number of murder-suicides seems to have escalated in the last year - family members killing their families, spouses killing spouses, parents killing kids...it's crazy. The current environment is playing a role as well in this area as well, it's just another manifestation of the same dynamic...

Thanks for raising the need to intercede, will do! praying

Amen, Lola21st and its not isolated to one state or particular part of the nation, it is wide spread. Now that scripture that talks about mens hearts failing them for fear in the end times, makes much more sense. thinking

But we must, for the sake of our Christian fight, stand strong against the enemy for we already know who won this fight...AMEN!!! 👏