Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

spouse bying hard alcohol

Is there anything I can do about this? It has become a habit.

Guest Guest
Pray is all we can do.
There is door open or the enemy is trying to open one..the goal is to bind the strong man in the house.
if that is accomplish the devourer and thieft will accomplish his plan.
You have Authority.Jesus gave us that,No weapon formed againt you shall prosper.
Repent if you have not giving your spouse the proper treatment
or denied his place in life..meaning the right gender role under the Bible Law..
If you love your spouse you will love yourself..
if you are doing all this then I will joint you in prayer knowing beyond the doubt that Jehovah Listened and In the name of Jesus is Done
Father in the Name of Jesus I come to you on behalf of my Sister or brother(excuseme for it)
To beg you Father for this home..
Father look how the enemy is trying to set his devices in this home ..Father you Promised no weapon formed against us shall prevail.Father Clean and heal any wound ,,,that is allowing this door to remain open for the enemy to penetrate..Father forgive all sins..every iniquity known and unknown in the name of Jesus
But help Us ..Save us ..O'Father we have Invoked your precious name in our despair,,
And not in vain we have make your name known on this earth..For your mercy, send help and heal our hearts.. In Jesus name Father in Jesus name..
Amen.
Thank you Father for listening to us..There is not another God like You in heaven
My praise to the God of my salvation
Thank You Yahweh

Repent if you have not giving your spouse the proper treatment
or denied his place in life..meaning the right gender role under the Bible Law..
If you love your spouse you will love yourself..

I think I stopped seeing him as my husband but as another child-because of his swearing at me/going through a depression and blaming me/ not wanting to go to church or have fellowship with any friends/ addiction to tv news and lack of interest in serving God-He was a strong believer when we married 5 years ago.My response has been to not trust him and not see him as the head of this family.
Thank you for your wisdom and prayer. I have tried to do things that make him happy-cleaning-helping him with his work-but I repented today for not honoring him in my heart as the head of this household.
I know God can fix whatever is wrong here and I am getting out of His way!
Many thanks!

This can only be handled in prayer. When a person who has an addiction to any type of substance, they don't appreciate the "good deeds" because it's all about them. Continue to seek the Lord in prayer and allow him to show you what to do because God does NOT want his children to be in dangerous situations. I understand honoring the head of your household, but you have to also use wisdom and there needs to be balance put to the honoring. Like I said, when a person has an addiction, it's a whole new "ball game".

My only advice is to pray because I'm not sure God would want you in that situation. I don't really think you have anything to repent about...to repent would mean you have done something wrong and his decision to go to alcohol and not honor you as his wife is NOT your fault. That's just my opinon...just pray my friend!

Thanks Guys!
A lot is changing around me quickly.
I will get my new SUV this week.
I am auditioning for a game show tomorrow.
I witnessed to my mom today and she says she believes!
I am praying for wisdom with M. I would like to see him the way he was before happy and filled with faith
I am going to focus on my relationship with God first
and then him I made him a dr's appointment this week and told them about his depression

We went to church today and when we came home my husband M proceeded to criticize everything-the sermon,use of the NIV version to women not covering heads. I did not know how to respond I was quiet and then I said l" I try to get the plank out of my own eye first and not let these isues be a stumbling block to me. There is no perfect church because we are not perfect.I know God told me to go to church and I stand by that,"I spent the rest of the day cleaning. He called me a bad word b/c I started vacuuming when he was talking.

Guest Guest
Don't you see he is sensitive to your approval..regardless of his actions he think very high of you.
Like beign in a pedestal or something..Remember he is not mature like you..the changes are not happening from one day to another
Praying is a process..step down the Gas pedal of your prayer life .Do not become complicient the devil just release him for a little while..be faithful ..The Lord is with You.
Claim your territory because no one will take it from your hands.
this were not his comments, these were coming from an an evil spirit sent to opress
and it is attached to him.
Unrepented sins..In words. No matter what you hear you must know for sure that the word of the Lord is true.
This is your test..remain faithful..because all that can be shaken will be shaken.
your strenght is in the Lord.
And belive me you are not alone.
Great things you will see coming to pass this month.
when someone use the word of the Lord to justified their owns ways
this are works of the flesh ..and the enemy still has power over this works.
Be holy..and pray.
The Lord has in store great blessings for you guys.
Throught you he will be made holy..an acceptable vessel to the Lord.
Do not get discorouge ..and Do not Fear..God is the throne.. And Jesus and His angels are among you.

Guest Guest
mbstudent wrote:
Don't you see he is sensitive to your approval..regardless of his actions he thinks very high of you.
Like beign in a pedestal or something..Remember he is not mature like you..the changes are not happening from one day to another
Praying is a process..step down the Gas pedal of your prayer life .Do not become complicient the devil just release him for a little while..be faithful ..The Lord is with You.
Claim your territory because no one will take it from your hands.
this were not his comments, these were coming from an an evil spirit sent to opress
and it is attached to him.
Unrepented sins..In words. No matter what you hear you must know for sure that the word of the Lord is true.
This is your test..remain faithful..because all that can be shaken will be shaken.
your strenght is in the Lord.
And believe me you are not alone.
Great things you will see coming to pass this month.
when someone use the word of the Lord to justified their owns ways
this are works of the flesh ..and the enemy still has power over this works.
Be holy..and pray.
The Lord has in store great blessings for you guys.
Throught you he will be made holy..an acceptable vessel to the Lord.
Do not get discorouge ..and Do not Fear..God is the throne.. And Jesus and His angels are among you.

Thank you for your encouragement . I am praying for him and wisdom.