Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying about Money

I had rcv a lil money. This allowed me to take care of some issues but I have a lil money left but I am not satisfied with the outcome. I think I can do better when it comes to saving money, I want to buy a home this year I applied the home buyers credit.. I praying that my credit is good enough to get approved for the home before the end of this year. The home buyers creidt should come at the end of this month ar September. I am praying that it comes sooner. I know I want to live in miramar and I want a nice home with a alot of space with a room I can make a studio and fitness room. a personal office/library. and big family room... big bed room with wash.dryer a room with so I can mediate and study the word.... I know its alot for lil me. but I am planning for the future... Thank you for your prayers.. I been asking God where is this house was told my house was going to be used for minstry and it would a lil of a strecth for me.. So I ask God where is this House of prayer!! lol Love ya

God has the house and the money for you. Keep you eyes on Him and your need will be supplied over and above what you can think of or imagine.