Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CeeBee

Love or Lust? How do you know

I think I have a problem - I never know which is which! I'm gonna be honest, theres been a time when I've become close with a male friend and have developed feelings for them, but as I moved away from them (as in got a bit distant), the feelings have disappeared! Was that love or lust??

Now its happening again, but I haven't admitted to myself I like the person cause I don't want it to become something else. But a dream I had today has left me confused...Anyways thats for another time and place.

How do you guys tell when its love or lust? Is it just me, or is it confusing??

i guess it wood depend wat it is that u wanna do most wiv that person,,spend time wiv them or just havg sex,,a very simplistik short answer,, flower D

So I wrote out a whole long thing and dreamster hit send at the same time I did, so guess whose post got booted.

Starting over....

Love is not an emotion, it is a choice just as hate is a choice. We love because we want to be loved or we need to be loved, or the person is truly lovable.

Make a list of what you want in a spouse. It should be in 3 categories.
Must have non-negotiable, Would like but can do without, and I'm getting carried away but would be nice to have

If it fits the list, then you chose to love, If it doesn't fit the list its lust.
God knows what you want and need and so do you.

Hope this helps