Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prayforu

Mom to have a place to live

Could you pray wtih me in agreement that the Good Lord find a peacefull place for my mom to live where she would be happy.

Yes Prayforu, I will pray. I'm in a situation where I need a place to live too and I know that God has heard my prayer and will open doors that no man can shut. He will do the same for your mother...believe that no matter what the circumstances say. flower

I would love to be in agreement with both you ladies. It is a fact that God moves his word through his people, and I know he will place certain people in certain areas to perform certain works for His glory, even when it is not yet evident what the outcome of the work will be. I know that your mother and Cholette have been a blessing wherever the spirit of the Lord has taken them. I pray for the place that the Lord prepared for ya'll to be revealed quickly, for a place of peace, rest and comfort and love.

Guest Guest
Bless the name of our God
I know there is power in the name of God..
Father in the Middle of the valley..we are just 3 days from nowhere
to our promise land...You Told Abraham and showed yourself as Jehovah Jired before he offer you Isaac.
You walk with us..And we are yours
Save us Father! in Jesus Name supply and nurture our souls.
Thank You Father because I know this prayer has been heard
Thank You for the quick answer and provision.
in Jesus Name
Amen.