Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

My friend's mom died today.

If you guys could pray for her. My friend is 35 and is turning 36 on Sunday. She never had a father and her mother was an alcoholic. My friend had to mother herself and really didn't have a childhood. I don't know what her mom died from. I just found out a couple of hours ago and she couldn't talk for long. My friend is a born again believer and she has been a great support system to me. She's feeling guilty that she didn't get to see her mom before she died. She's a mess and I feel so bad for her. Please help me pray for her. Thanks.

My heart feels like it's tearing.... I'm so broken up for my friend. I've cried so much for her today that I have a headache now. Please pray for my friend....she doesn't have the money to pay for the funeral and her sister and her already got into it tonight over that. My friend takes care of her grandmother who is bedridden 24/7. My friend needs a break from her responsibilities as well as in her finances. Her husband and her can barely afford their mortgage payment each month. Her husband is not very mature and has been quite a burden on her. She has three daughters, an immature husband, an inept grandmother, and now, no parents. She seriously needs a break, a release of these burdens in some way. My heart is in the pit of my stomach for my friend and it aches. Please help me pray for her to get through this time with ease and to come out of this victoriously.

She will be in my prayers Christa! God will give her comfort during this hard season! WE TRUST YOU GOD TO DELIVER OUR FRIEND'S FRIEND FROM HER AFFIRMITY. KEEP HER IN PERFECT PEACE GOD!!

AMEN!