Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

My credit score

Ok I am in the process of moving real soon.. I just removed two things off of my credit and I am praying that I get at least a 620 middle score in order to get approved for a loan for my house. I should know by this month.... need your prayers. Thank you

Hi LTWJ! I will be praying for you. Is that the score your lender told you that you needed in order to qualify? I could be wrong, but I thought they were cracking down these days. We all know that God can do anything...but if you are going to trust him..why not trust him for a higher score...upper 700's and into the 800's?? God is good...he can help you do that.

Amen !! you are so right.. Yes the lender says to get approved I need at least 620. I know all things all possible.. Thanks I need to aim higher. Amen.. Latley to get approved you need at least 620 minimum .Thank you for your prayers

I will stand in agreement. Thank you Lord that you are our supply and you create open doors and soften the hearts of man to bless your children. We are believing in not only qualifying but also a high credit score with super low interest.

Giving you all the Glory and the Praise,

your servant,

Connie

Amen!! I agree thank you Connie.. I wil let you know as soon as i find out.. God BLess you all.. GOD is Awesome!! NO matter what I go through I will still praise him!! I love you Jesus