Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

I feel hopeless

I'm so despondent and filled with despair. I went to court about my son, and didn't get what I sought. I prayed and chose to rejoice this morning. Now, with more stuff not working out I just feel so overwhelmed. Its as if I am all alone and abandoned. One after the other stuff just keeps happening. Father, I need hope from You to keep pressing on. I need Your strength.
All I hear all around me, is how stupid I am, no support, just on and on reminders of how dumb I am. I am so close to just losing it. I am tired of my life, Father I want to rejoice too. I want to have joy and a reason to celebrate! I am sick of my life being filled with pain and pain. Just when something good starts, something happens. I am sooooo sick of living like this.

Please give me a new beginning Lord, a fresh start. Please have mercy on me Lord!!
You say You value Your word over Your name,
Your word says You are close to the broken hearted Lord
Lord please be close to me, show me You are close to me.
I don't know how to hang on anymore Lord.

Choosing to encourage myself in the Lord and fight for my life!!! The Lord is King and He reigns. I choose to believe in His Holy Word. Even though I can't see, I still believe!!!!

u r strong,,u r still here despite the assalt against u,,u have value an worth,,wen u walk tru hell,dont stop,,keep walking,,it has 2 end sometime,,we hav2 walk and faint not,,u r not alone,,most of us here r walking tru somethang,,ugly.. ,, D

You have to know that you are being lied to by the devil. You are most likely on the right path for you life, but he's trying to distract you to get you off course. Continue to praise him despite how you feel.

u needa lite at the end of tha tunnel,,a hope ,,a tangable vision 4 tha present an tha future,,somethang 2 break the cycle of dispear,,sweety,,

I know how you feel. Seriously! Just remember that your feelings are not absolute. They will turn good again. May God bless you abundantly!!!

Also, one program that might be able to help you is, "attacking anxiety", by Lucinda Bassett. It is a program you can do on your own time and helps you overcome a lot of negative emotions. It seriously helped me. God bless you.

Guest Guest
Delia,
Believe me there is a better tomorrow
I understand your pain and despair but is not over until God said is over,
Do not let your emotions to direct your toughts this is the way the enemy gets inside you to weaken your faith.
Remember you have a seed ,a promise inside you it requieres time to grow
Rest assure that at this moment God is in control of everything that happen in your life.
He will never leave you.Take heart because your salvation is not that far,
The word you believe is the one the devil is challenging
God is a God of revearsals and great things
Read Isaiah 43:1-4;43:10-21;44:1-8 and you will understand better
You are precious in front of God
Very precious!
Have faith in Jesus ,you shall overcome!
Jesus heard your prayers
and the prayers of those that interceed for you at this moment
May the Lord bless You and Keep You

Thank u everyone! I'm going to spend time meditating upon the word shared by brother mbstudent. I still believe in God's faithfulness- humans r fickle! But God never changes- The name of the Lord is my strong tower- i run to Him& I'm safe inspite of pain, betrayals, condemnation. Because my God lives i can face tomorrow