Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
usemeLord

sons friends with swine flu

Please join in prayer for me and son and his two friends for health and protection from swine flu.

Had a bad dream last night. It had lots of people both indoors and outdoors. Me and my son heard a huge thumping noise and saw a huge tree start shaking like their was a big thing coming. We ran and hid but nobody else seemed to hear or see this thing. He hid under a couch and I hid behind a chair with a blanket (I had to take the blanket from a chihauhau though).

IRL My son had a sleepover last night and this morning the dad called me and said that both of the other boys had a confirmed type A flu which is most likely swine flu.

I have 5 children 3 of whom are sick now. Many bad dreams last night. Please keep them in your prayers, thank you

Father God,

We place your protective blood of Jesus over the children and thank you Lord that you have healed them. By your stripes they are healed. We stand on it and believe it in Jesus name. I put the enemy of notice that we know of your lie program saying they are not healed but it is a lie....you are a liar and a thief and we send you to the feet of Jesus right now.

In Jesus name,

Amen

Connie

Thank you all and Dove that is one of the scriptures I've been standing on (by your stripes) the other is "the joy of the Lord is my strength". Which I REALLY need, boy am I serving