Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying for the right apartment

HI everyone I been really busy I have not been on here... I am searching for apartment now. I realize I have many open collections on my credit. I mean unless God wipe this whole thing off my credit I can buy a house. so anyway I decided to rent apartment and pay off some debt and then I can buy. I think I would feel a lot better knowing my credit is cleared when buying the house. I am praying when I go looking for apartments I know when I step into the right place. Love you al and I miss talking with you...

Lovetoworship,

All things are possible with God. You will find what God has in store for you. Stand tall and believe that he is bigger than that problem.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I understand credit being an issue, but I understand even more the Favor of God. That is what you need to focus on. Credit is MAN'S way of determining if your worthy, but Jesus is God's way of determining your worth. Ya feel me?

Yes I do understand...thank you I know anything is possible right now. So I begin looking and searching this month. Infact I been looking around for that perfect place...

Bought a new vehicles last month. God made credit not be in issue for me! I pray He moves you just where He wants you to be!