Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HisLightbeam

GOD'S PEOPLE, GOD'S CHILDREN AND THE GREAT COMMISSION

When People Belittle You... Don't be discouraged, because the Lord is with you. When people mock you and say to you, who do you think that you are - Jesus?!, and you find yourself going through emotional and physical trials, this is your rebuttal. You are a disciple of Christ. John 8:31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. When people criticize you, belittle you, try to make you feel as if you are stupid, don't be downcast. Don't even cry. Don't let 'em see you sweat. What the world does not realize, is that the body of Christ is not supposed to have wisdom from men, which is earthly, sensual, and is straight out of hell - a comparative word is sinful. But we are to operate in God's good wisdom. The very reason that the world thinks that we are foolish is because we are now innocent of that spirit. We are not ignorant of satan's trick, wiles, devices. But we are innocent of doing them ourselves. That is the difference that the world can tell. Brothers and sisters can tell when someone is not of them when that someone comes into their midst. They have a different look, or spirit. Darkness knows when light comes in its midst. But Light also knows when darkness comes into its midst. Discernment is a two - way street. People of the world often mistake descent with offspring. They think that just because they are God's people, then they are also God's children. They are confused about their identity, and won't accept yours. Because they have no salvation - the gospel is hidden from them.

John 8:33 They answered him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. how can you say that we shall be set free?" 34Jesus replied, "I tell youthe truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37I know you are Abrahma's descendants. Yet you are ready to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you do what you have heard from your father." 39"Abraham is our father," they answered. "If you were Abrahmn's children, " Sid Jesus, "then you would do the things Abraham did. 40As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41You are doing the things your own father does." "We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "the only Father we have is God himself." 42Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own, but he sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God." 48The Jews answered him, "Aren't we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?" 49:"I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51I tell youthe truth, if a man keeps my word, he will never see death." 52At this the Jews exclaimed, "Now we know that you are demon-possessed? Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that if a man keeps your word, he will never taste death. 53Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?"

Look at those people who do things in the name of religion and not in the name of the Lord. Who don't believe. They should have just believed the signs that glorify God, even if they didn't accept the person of Jesus, and even if they don't accept you who are an emissary of Christ. If one has the Spirit and another has the Spirit, then why are they startled when a word of knowledge has been provided that the Lord has revealed, which they know that the person could not have known otherwise, unless they were just stalkers. First instance, a person dreams another loses their key and are locked from their home. The message is relayed to the one who lost the keys. The loser of the keys shouldn't be startled if this has been revealed in the Spirit. Believe the works.

We don't know when our departure will be, but look to the signs of our times and be ready to give an answer for the hope that is in us why we believe that Jesus is Lord and Saviour. Be prepared to lose a perspective of value on parts of your life that you love, in order to gain a better hold on what you love most. You will lose people, and friends, and jobs, and sometimes, you will lose heart. These things can be and will be replaced by the Lord. John 15:18 is so powerful and really denotes that the body of Christ should be awake and on the offensive. 18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason." Isn't that enough to shake you awake?

This is the truth of the matter. If you are in Christ, you are his soldier, and under his authority. And if you understand authority, then you do know that once an order is given by the Lord, it must be done. John 16:1"All this I have told you so that you will not go astray. 2They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. 3They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you. I did not tell you this at first because I was with you."

The Lord was not being melodramatic. He has already warned us that these types of things will happen to us. But you have your shoulder to the plow now, no turning back. Every believer has the obligation of girding themselves with the word. Be prepared to go all the way. You may be scared to go all the way, but be prepared. You may have been through so many changes and have lost so much, but discover each day that you truly have more to give, because the Lord is giving it to you to take care of the important things on His heart, in His agenda. You may have seen things that you never thought that you would see in your lifetime. So has the world. I believe that the Lord is steadily shaking the world, and that we should strengthen the things that remain in us. No storm, no situation will stop you from seeking the word of the Lord.

Realize that the Lord does tell us these things so that we won't be caught up in cares that are important, but have a tendency to divide our attention between those cares and the thing that is of uttermost importance. We have been discharged a serious responsibility, which is to get the gospel out there. It is in your mouth and in your heart what God has asked you to do. It doesn't matter what your gift is, or what qualifications you hold in life. You are well-equipped for the task because of Holy Spirit. We have access to heaven, through what Jesus has done on the cross. We are not lords over His heritage, the church, but only overseers. The Lord has already warned us to be alert. Not afraid. Not urgent and stressed out. Not upset, but just prayerful, watchful, and diligent.

The word is near to you. May the Lord bless you and keep you for His glory.

Guest Guest
God Bless You Sister!

Gooooo Lightbeam!!! How in the world did I miss this??? You write SO WELL!!!