Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying for a refreshing

I know part of being Jesus follower can be some work but I am feeling a lil down about the dream I had recently. Its like sometimes up and sometimes down. Anyway people of GOd I need JOY!! I been through so much in this year I need peace, restoration and joy. The good part is I am moving out this out!!... Part of me is saying GOd I desire so many things and the one thing I want he not ready!! Yes I am talking Bout the helpmate!! Need your prayers God give me strength to endure and occupy. Wow I have not dated like forver but then again I dont play with that because I dont have a desire to just date anyone. Lord please kill this Flesh!! and give me clarification and understanding Why. Lord please allow favor and peace in my mind concerning th things of this world. Thank you for your prayers

Hey there.I am praying with you,I know what it's like to go through so much bad stuff all at once.I just prayed with you.God's presence will be made manifest to you,and His peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your heart.Gd Almighty will embrace you with His assurance and Love.He will give you His perspective concerning this time in your life in Jesus name.One love

I agree with kelly. I've had so much pain happen to me this year. Betrayed by the man i thot was my husband he tried to put me thru hell this year but the Lord keeps building me up. If i should begin to tell u what I've been thru u'd cry and cry but I'm telling u i worship my God because He is so wonderful. He does all things well and loves us so much. My sister I've had sleepless nites, long crying bouts but yet i praise Him. He promised to never leave us and His word is sure. Everything fails except Him i tell u from my experience. Wonderful God! Hold unto Him,talk to Him.

Princessdelia Our Redemer lives!! as I was talking on the phone!! The lord sent a pray warrior to minster to me today!!told me I need to pray and release. cause I would pray and hang on to it then it causes me to be bound up... But I thank GOD for good prayer warrios.. thank you all for you much needed prayers. God Please bless everyone who spoke and prayed for me. Thank you Lord for sending a fresh word to me.

I'm glad you are feeling better LTWJ! The one thing we all need to know is that we can't connect our joy to people, things or situations. If we do, we will be on the roller coaster of our lives. The bible says that in the presence of the Lord there is FULLNESS of joy and on his right hand pleasures forevermore. We can't find joy apart from the Lord.

Disconnect from the temporal things and RE-connect to the Lord...the Eternal One!!!