Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

FRIENDS IN BONDAGE TO WITCHCRAFT AND DRUGS

Please join me in prayer for a friend and her boyfriend. She is a Christian and her boyfriend is so far involved in drugs and witchcraft that he has shared that he believes Christ wont help him now. I am not sharing their names, but God knows who they are. God loves them both. I pray that they will know the truth that God loves them and that they will be delivered from bondage from the enemy ...I pray for salvation for them...That the light of the Father of us will sourround and protect them and that the enemy will flee...that they will be rescued and fall in love with The Father the son and the Holy Spirit and that they will love God for the rest of their lives...that they will walk in high places with a holy passion to help the lost children of God. In Jesus name we pray...Amen

Linda,

I would be happy to pray in agreement with you. We plead the blood of Jesus over them both until the Lord does his work with him and he gives his life to Jesus. We just thank you Jesus for all that you are doing and all that is about to be done in this mans life and give you all the praise and the glory.

your servant,

Connie

Praise God. Thank You Connie...I met this friend at college, she is the single parent of three grown girls. Those girls need prayer as well...God Bless you for your prayers...thanks

I'm in agreement as well. The attacks right now are relentless, but GREATER is HE that is in US than he that is in the world!!