Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Room Of The Week Winner 23/11/09

Week 17 Winner Thanksgiving: Green Lady

Well, what a wonderul entry from Green Lady! A perfect rainbow for a perfect thanksgiving day! Thank you so much for showing it to us hun xx

This weeks theme is Pet Society Mansion, how will you use the new big stairs? or maybe you wont use them at all :winked: we can wait so get posting everyone xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Week 17 Winner Thanksgiving: Green Lady

Well, what a wonderul entry from Green Lady! A perfect rainbow for a perfect thanksgiving day! Thank you so much for showing it to us hun xx

This weeks theme is Pet Society Mansion, how will you use the new big stairs? or maybe you wont use them at all :winked: we can wait so get posting everyone xx

OMG! thanks a lot again for choosing my little room congratulations i have just came home and failed to resist me from coming here Ashamed it was a great surprize and thanks to all members of this forum and thanks Gaiamaiden :dancing:

Chiaretta wrote:
Congratulations!! You really deserved it!!

Ashamed thanks!!!! i really loved other rooms but now can't find them

marianna_petsociety wrote:
Congrats!!!!

thanks!! i can remember u posted just before me. yours was really nice congratulations

Green Lady wrote:
marianna_petsociety wrote:
Congrats!!!!

thanks!! i can remember u posted just before me. yours was really nice congratulations

aww thank you sweety

scgrandma58 wrote:
Wow! I"m really impressed.Great imagination and patience Smile Big Congrats to you!

thanks friend. i'll try my best in future too. take care :pand:

Terra Cotta is staying at the Pet Palace hotel, investigating the murder of the Mayor

Someone left soap on the maiin staircase!!!