Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

When I write something to post I can't see what I have written

Good Evening congratulations How are you Mr. Mayor ? The font on the recent topics is much better congratulations Thank you for fixing it!

Mangoberri, thats a lot to get ready for! I always disliked socials and science in school lol, I loved english and math though.

myladyyawo wrote:
Mangoberri, thats a lot to get ready for! I always disliked socials and science in school lol, I loved english and math though.

Science is okay..cause it's chemistry and it's easy..but socials is so boring..who wants to learn about the europeans coming here?
Mr Mayor wrote:
Its ok, congratulations hopefully all the site is much better now, really all thats left is some falling snowflakes that should be added shortly. congratulations

Whats everyone doing today?

Something so interesting.........which can make me fall asleep.

Studying.

Also, Welcome Gabu~ to our mod/admin team! Well the official welcome cause it's posted ont he side now!

The santas Hats are a great Idea. I can't wait to see the site on Christmas!

good morning everyoneee hope all of you have a nice day today ^^~

Morning everybody ...another day nearer the weekend ..(or already the weekend for a lucky few!!) Hope you all have a great day whatever you decide to do ?

Morning kasi and glow. I hope both of you have a great day congratulations

hi every one .. well i have 2 sick kids and a sick me to deal with today.. so wont be about till this evening once the 2 germ filled monsters are in bed Laughing

i just want to say that i really like the new santa hats! they are so much fun!

i wish me could have Christmas all year! hee hee

The new santa hats? Where did you see them Smorkle? Thank you Lea for posting the spolier link, I really like the thanksgiving items. Just can't wait for Christmas though! I wish it could be Christmas all year too!!

My favourite part of Christmas Is when I spent Time with my Family and with my aunt, uncle and 2 cousins

Hey guys...How come not many people post in the artist and movie reviews for the week? They aren't that bad are they? :rtfm: lol

So everyone, wassup?

hrnpotter wrote:
Hey guys...How come not many people post in the artist and movie reviews for the week? They aren't that bad are they? :rtfm: lol

So everyone, wassup?

they are very good and entertaining. thanks for doing that! how's school?

So should I ..lol Anyone else here thinks the nannybot is a waste of money? for three days? come on!

I think she's really cute, but definitely a waste. Make us pet owners too lazy!! lol Whats going to happen to our paw points if we never have to wash or brush anyone else's pet?? Even if you don't have one, you go to a friends house who does their pets nannybot will take care of you too! At least she doesn't give your pet your rare food! lol

Well I'm off to bed, good-night/good-morning Smile I'll be online again in the morning lol. Can't get enough of PSFC, I'm so addicted its not even funny!

hello everybody , good morning & hope all of you have a nice day ^^

i think its a waste of money too haha! but....even if i wun buy the battery..i think its a good display! =)

hi obbyz...!

I put the battery in mine just to try it ..possibly wont use it again after it runs out. 3 days is no good if you are going to be away for a week or even 2 !!
I think at the moment because of the free battery a lot of people will be using it ..but once the novelty wears off then not many will.

and sorry ....Good Morning everybody ..

LOL....yeaa ppl will stop using when the battery is gone^^
but hehe it will be definitely as my decoration!
dunwana waste it dumping it in the chest..

and good morning kasi^^

hi glow! yes i think the battery is so expensive 5 Cash Coin only for 3 days.. omg , very very very expensive & I don't want to buy any battery ^^~

totally agreeee ! 5 cc is really very expensive ...! hmmm dun understand why things are getting more and more expensive...

yes , if the battery only for 1 CC I think maybe I use the robot..

Hi , Kasi!