Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
billbo baggings

chat area nov 2nd - nov 23rd

Sometimes, why?

Oh and is there like a size limit for siggys coz I'm gonna make one and I don't want it to be wrong.

ive just started playing it and i was just wondering if anyone else did Smile

obviously not too big lol about the size of my siggy without the writing would be ok Smile

I see. Thank you!

And wow I just noticed your pet has a nice Chinese name! Are you Asian?

no im british but i love the chinese language congratulations so i wanted a chinese name and Lin Yao means precious jade treasure, it sounded good so thats what i named her

Gaiamaiden wrote:
no im british but i love the chinese language congratulations so i wanted a chinese name and Lin Yao means precious jade treasure, it sounded good so thats what i named her

what does jade means? Ashamed

I see! I think it's Cantonese, because I'm Chinese and Lin Yao means nothing in Mandarin.

I agree! And I'm so glad that people from abroad are interested in the Asian languages!

But trust me it is really hard to learn!

I love Cantonese, even though I hardly understand a smidget xD

Somehow to me it's a really sexy language. You can imagine how turned on I get when I go to Chinese restaurants and the hot waiters speak in Cantonese.

Same.

I'm moving to Macau next year, where everyone speaks Cantonese. I don't know if I should be happy or totally freaked out because I won't understand them one single bit.

Yeah, let's put it that way. And my friend told me Macau is filled to the brim with hotties.

Mangoberri wrote:
But here, most chinese people speak mandarin.,

not really!
ppl in richmond all speak cantonese...
and lots of ppl from sfu and ubc all speak cantonese...
always hear cantonese! =)

haha! not in uni's
even there are lots of mandarin speakers but canto more =)
lots from HK

Morning everybody ...another weekend arrives. Hubby at work today so not doing a lot with my weekend ...what about you ....?? (sorry to those of you who have a thurs/fri or fri/sat weekend Ashamed )

good morning! i have to study today but tonight i'm going to my fav restaurant so i'm quite happy! :victory:

and tomorrow there's a little party for my niece whose third birthday was this week!

hi sarah ..we missed you too

Anybody fancy a chat ....about anything at all?? I am sat watching Extreme Makeover on tv and crying cos it is so sad .. Ashamed

yep ..but would love to know if they really do it all in a week ...seems impossible with what they do !!

Hi all ...i'm fine thanks ...just sorted out the wishlists (I think) ..can you all check that your wishes are still valid when you get the chance please. If you haven't made a wish yet then go along and have a look ...you never know if it is your lucky day congratulations

kasijab wrote:
Hi all ...i'm fine thanks ...just sorted out the wishlists (I think) ..can you all check that your wishes are still valid when you get the chance please. If you haven't made a wish yet then go along and have a look ...you never know if it is your lucky day congratulations

what did you talking abouth?

hello Smile ive had a busy morning lol both in trading and housework lol hope everyone is ok, what have you got planned today?? congratulations

not a lot ...hubby at work so i am just pottering about ...feeling sorry for myself Laughing

billbo baggings wrote:
im being inflicted with the stage show of HSM grr sitting rocking hoping the TV brakes Laughing

LaughingLaughing i'm still being a saddo and watching extreme makeover Ashamed

Chiaretta wrote:
i think i'm going to apply nail polish now! lol

nothing too energetic now LaughingLaughing hope you've finished your studying !!

hi all so have i look a second in the wish thread and post my wish also i will look araound the thread later to see about i can grant some wishes

yes, i've finished (for today)! i'm going to relax now and get ready for going out for dinner!

Well folks ...strictly come dancing is about to start so thats me out of here for and hour and a half ...I love saturday nights at the moment !!!
Catch you all later xx

Friday Nights is my favorite for T.V. Watching here in Canada. I hope you both enjoy your show. How is everyone doing today/tonight Smile. Starting to smell like snow here (it hasn't snowed yet, just rain) but that's a definite sign for me that winter is almost here! It's currently almost 11:00am here, babysitting for my sister today so I'll have 4 kids under 5 (well my oldest just turned 5 on the 5th) so I'll be really busy today. Also going to try to accomplish some more cleaning lol. I wish walls washed themselves lol!

Do you know who Michael Buble is? I'm sure people in Canada know..but what about you guys? I've got a surprise.

Mangoberri wrote:
Do you know who Michael Buble is? I'm sure people in Canada know..but what about you guys? I've got a surprise.

yes i also now it but why?