Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delightful soul

prayer for encouragement and increase of faith

Hi all,

I would love it if someone would pray for me atm. I am coming under attack big time about my dreams. I keep being discouraged in my mind and I am so lethargic and tired. I have recently been put on medication that is making me tired as well but I also know the atmosphere in which I am is contributing majorly.

PLease if someone could pray for me please??? My mind is attacked with memories of the past and also into thinking my dreams will never come true in God and that my degree was all for nothing. I am an arts student and have had trouble in getting employment. All the jobs I seem to get are low paid and I have been ill for many years which has prevented me from getting full time work. I fight depression lots and am still getting over a broken relationship. It doesn't sound good, but I know my God is bigger than all of this. WOuld just like some help through prayer to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Blessings,

Claire

Claire,

I would be happy to pray with you.

Father,

In the name of Jesus we speak your peace over our sister in Christ and thank you Lord for your reassurance in her life. Thank you Lord that you are breaking off every yolk that would surround her and set her free from the lies of the enemy. Satan you snake from the pit of hell we command you in the name of Jesus to cease any and all activity toward this woman. You have no legal claim to her. We bind you and break your power over her right now in Jesus name. Father God we fill Claire with the blood of Jesus and pray a hedge of protection over her right now and this includes her comings and goings, her family, friends, finances, health and all areas of her life. Father again we give you praise, honor and glory! We thank you in advance for all you are doing and about to do in her life.

your servant,

Connie

Thankyou Dove. Today I have experienced major breakthrough in thinking. I watched a movie today and this encouraged me to have faith that i can move mountains and pursue my dreams (i am a film graduate). Thankyou so much for this prayer, I know it helped and it is a testimony to what prayer actually does in the physical realm.

Bless you,

Claire