Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

The next generation!

Please pray for our next generation..our youth. The enemy is killing our young people. My heart is sooo heavy right now as I continue to hear and see the enemy destroying our youth and he is using adults to accomplish it.

I just read that the little 5 year old girl who was missing in North Carolina has been found dead. 5 years old and it is believed her mother was prostituting her. 5 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!! We have got to cover our children whether we birthed them ourselves (as mothers) - planted the seed ourselves (as fathers) or not; we still have to hold them up in prayer.

This beautiful, precious little angel is no longer with us through NO FAULT of her own. She was just a baby! She was only a baby!

Oh my sweet Lord!!!! Our prayer team has been really praying for the next generation. It feels so much bigger than our prayers, but that's what the devil wants us to believe so we will give up praying. I have been speaking to the next generation...speaking life...speaking salvation...speaking protection...speaking their God given purposes into existence.

There is so much power inside of us. We contain the POWER of God...the SAME power that resurrected Jesus Christ from the dead. When we get that and understand that...when we believe that we are kings and priests and have the authority to speak and watch it manifest, we can and will change things in this world. The church has to WAKE UP!!!

Cholette,
You are absolutely right. I will be the first to admit that I haven't been praying for the next generation like I should. Pastor and the speaker we had yesterday was talking about this very thing. We HAVE to pray for the next generation.

What you've been speaking is exactly what's needed. I honestly believe the enemy is so afraid of this next generation that he is trying to destroy and take them out of here before they come to know who they are in Jesus. This next generation is fearless. If they are fearless in the world, they are going to certainly be forces to be reckoned with in the spirit. The enemy knows this.

This generation is not afraid of anything. They are bold. They are not easily intimidated and they speak what's on their minds. You take all of that and it be molded by God then you have something.

Cholette, you are so right. It's time to wake up. I'm talking about me now. It's time to wake up and work the power you spoke about that is in us. You are so right. You are so right!

Ditto to everything said. Our intercessory prayer team has been praying for our youth and yesterday at church the presiding pastor stopped the service to make a couple of announcements - one family's son had been shot over the weekend and wasn't doing well and another family that had moved out of town, their son was murdered this past week. Same thing the pastor implored to the church, we HAVE to pray for our youth because they are under attack!

I live in the metro area of the 16 year old girl that was gang raped and in the last few days a 23 yr old mother was allegedly killed by her boyfriend and her 17 month old son is missing. A body has been found at a nearby marina and they think it may be the little boy. Ugh!

But you're right, we have to be strong and stand in our authority and remember the power that we have through prayer. This is the time to stand in the gap for the youth and draw the boundary lines around them!

Oh Father God hear our plea,

Father there is so much hatred in the world. Why would anyone want to hurt such an innocent child? Father I thank you that even though I cannot understand it and it grieves me.....that you Father were with her through it all. I thank you so much for that. Father I thank you that you are the God that changes the heart of a man. Father I pray that would happen across all the lands....that mens hearts be changed. That we can love one another again. Father I pray your protection over our youth....they are our future. They are the next generation to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. Father we plead the blood of Jesus over them and their families. Father we thank you that you have thoughts and plans for them, plans to give them a hope and a future, not plans to harm them. Father again we thank you for your divine intervention in their behalf that they may accomplish all that you have designed for them to do. In Jesus name we pray!

your servant,

connie