Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mands_xoxo

Your must-see Concerts

Hi,

I love the experience of seeing my favourite acts perform in person and I was wondering who everyone loves and is seeing.

This year I've seen;

Pussycat Dolls/ Lady GagGa/ Ne-Yo
Girls Aloud
Britney Spears
Beyonce

And I'm seeing Depeche Mode on 18th December.

Wow you've been to lots of concerts ...must cost you a fortune Ashamed

I don't so much like live concerts as live musical theatre ...I try and go to London at least once a year to see a show in the West End. This year I saw Grease with Ray Quinn...but have seen lots of the musicals in the past

kasijab wrote:
Wow you've been to lots of concerts ...must cost you a fortune Ashamed

I don't so much like live concerts as live musical theatre ...I try and go to London at least once a year to see a show in the West End. This year I saw Grease with Ray Quinn...but have seen lots of the musicals in the past

Lovely - I've always wanted to go to a musical in the West End.
I went to London for a few days in June, but didn't get to go. My cousin who we met there went, ermm, a bit sulky.

I have seen depeche mode....a very long time ago now lol and they are amazing!!!

I used to go to a lot of concerts, but havent been to any for a while now because of my kids Sad

I would love to see U2, Metallica and Bon Jovi (again lol)

I have also kind promised my daughter I would take her to see Myley Cyrus concert, which is going to be....yeah lol

i went to madonna's concert, and ac/dc this year, and last year (or the year before, i dont remember) i went to see red hot chilli peppers.. and i had tickets to depeche mode, but i got sick 2 days before the concert Sad

i'd like to see... three days grace, miley cyrus ( lea, i'm comming with you Laughing ) , britney spears, green day, the veronicas, lady gaga and katy perry congratulations

i wish to see a lotta concerts... congratulations

Mands_xoxo wrote:
Hi,

I love the experience of seeing my favourite acts perform in person and I was wondering who everyone loves and is seeing.

This year I've seen;

Pussycat Dolls/ Lady GagGa/ Ne-Yo
Girls Aloud
Britney Spears
Beyonce

And I'm seeing Depeche Mode on 18th December.

wow!! you are so lucky to be able to attend all those great concerts! concerts are so much fun!

smorkle wrote:
wow!! you are so lucky to be able to attend all those great concerts! concerts are so much fun!

LOL: I doubt my purse is calling itself lucky Smile

I'd love to go and see Lady GaGa's headlining tour next year, but won't have any spare money until the new year. I'd imagine the tickets will sell out long before then.

lea75 wrote:
I have seen depeche mode....a very long time ago now lol and they are amazing!!!

I used to go to a lot of concerts, but havent been to any for a while now because of my kids Sad

I would love to see U2, Metallica and Bon Jovi (again lol)

I have also kind promised my daughter I would take her to see Myley Cyrus concert, which is going to be....yeah lol

I'd gladly go to the miley cyrus concert for you congratulations

i've been to concert of Coldplay (my favourite ever), Justin Timberlake, maroon 5 and N.E.R.D.

i'd like to go and see another Coldplay concert and one of Madonna.... that must be really a show!

Tonight my husband and I are attending the Gregorian (Masters of Chant) concert at the Frankfurt Alte Oper. I am very excited even though the seats aren't that great.

havn't been to one since last year L'Arc~en~Ciel in Paris was awesome congratulationscongratulations. Saving up for 2011 L'Arc's 20th anniverssary (Whoot Japan)

The Gregorian show was awesome. I am still in orbit about it. The music was absolutely wonderful. Smile

Oh yeah, and today I found out that Chris de Burgh is coming to Mainz again. It's the top of my Christmas list. I can't wait till September 2010.

Yay!!! I just managed to get second row (to the side of the stage) for Chris de Burgh's Moonfleet concert tour in 2011. Better news still, my husband got us sixth row seats for Chris' September 5, 2010 concert in Mainz.

I am in orbit!

Ika wrote:
havn't been to one since last year L'Arc~en~Ciel in Paris was awesome congratulationscongratulations. Saving up for 2011 L'Arc's 20th anniverssary (Whoot Japan)

i love larc en ciel too .
but i got no money to watch em live .
lol