Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

prayers 4 next level of life

My brothers and sisters in Christ please join me to pray. I'm having a hard time- trying to make true friends for myself where we are. Please join us to pray that the Lord manifests physically where He showed me taking us to for the next stage of our life. I believe we are in the preparation for that move and stage of our life. Its a lonely time now plus dealing with my mom's sheenaginans. Thank u brothers and sisters. This is my heart's desire.

Father God,

I thank you for Princessdelia! Father I thank you that your peace rests on her today and that you would bring peace to her spirit with regard to all that is happening in her life. I know that your perfect plan is being played out in her life exactly as you would have it. Father I thank you for every trial and tribulation because I know that is bringing her one step closer to her destiny in you. Thank you Lord that you never leave or forsake us and that we are never lonely when you are with us. Father thank you that no weapon formed against her will prosper and every tongue that rises against her she shall condemn. Thank you that we are covered by the blood of Jesus in all situations in our life and that the hand of the Lord is protecting her and her family in all they do and everywhere they go. We give you all the praise, glory and honor! In Jesus name, we pray.

your servant,

Connie