Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

is this the right connection for music!!

Hi all a friend of mine mention to me about this person she knows that he is into music and producing. I got a chance to speak with him for awhile.. So far he knows what he is talking about. However he deal with secular music and little but of christian music. Need to know is this the right person I should work with. I have a appointment to meet on today to hear and see his quality of work...Pray for me.

Lord

We thank you for your discernment that you will give LovetoworshipJesus and for your wisdom and understanding that she may make a choice that is pleasing to you. Father close the doors you don't want us to walk through, but open wide the gate you want us to take. We give you glory and honor! In Jesus name we pray, amen.

your servant,

Connie

Ok so I go there and it seem ok..however the engineer and the producer begin to tell about the industry and I begin to get down... I mean they was telling me how it is out there but to me it came across negative...I did not want to hear anything about recession or what the world says bout the music industry. I begin to the tell the guys that God can do anything...So I need confirmation on weather I should proceed with these two people.. I mean they seem nice and honest..but I have to be careful.... So I wait for now I told them I would think about it and get back with them on Monday.