Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

My brother backed out again....emergency prayer warriors needed.

In two hours I'm going to be dropping off my daughter at the police department because my brother refuses to supervise visitation again. I feel a spirit of fear trying to creep up on me right now. The police officers will only intervene if she's in immediate danger, otherwise, they won't. I don't want my husband taking her into the bathroom with him or anything of that nature. I want my husband to be in eyeshot of the police officers the whole time. I want this to be over with. I don't want my husband to have visitation with our daughter unless I'm present. I pray that God's will be done and that my daughter is extremely safe where she's going to be tonight (without me). Please help me pray. I get cloudy and have a hard time praying when I'm in weird spots like this. Thanks you guys.

Hi Christa -

Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over Christa and her daughter. Thank You for the angels that You've dispatched to form a hedge of protection around Christa's daughter tonight and I give thanks to You that she will not experience any harm while in her father's presence. I pray that the spirit of fear that is trying to harass Christa be bound in the name of Jesus and that you would give Christa the peace that surpasses understanding in this situation and that everything be done according to Your will. We give You all the glory now and forever. In Jesus' name, Amen!

Father, I come into agreement with my sister Christa and Lola and also plead the blood of Jesus over Christa and her daughter. I also come against the enemy right now and tell him to get his spirit of fear and intimidation off of Christa right now and I render you mute and useless. You must leave now in Jesus name. We place you into a lockbox and command the angels now to take you to the feet of Jesus for judgement. In Jesus name we loose the power of Jesus peace and wisdom over these people and thank you that the police will help them in any way possible. They are there to serve and protect Father....that is why you placed them there in those jobs and we believe that you already have this planned out for your perfect will to be done in this situation. Father thank you for your protection and your guidance. We give you praise, honor and glory for all you are doing and about to do in this situation. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

your servant,

Connie

Both of you gave me chills as I just read your replies. Thank you so much. I felt a ton of peace tonight. I even felt free to write during that two hours....something that God's been putting on my heart. Both of your prayers were so powerful, I felt them immediately. Thank you again so very much.