Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awesomegod16

how do you get rid of soul ties

How long does it take to get rid of a soul tie? I mean, does it take months or years? especially if youve prayed?

blossom

severe the tie at the root. Do you have anything that would be a portal (spiritual access) or keep you tied to the person? Have you totally let go or are you still holding on to something? Do you still interact and communicate with the person?

Yes as this person is related to me. We were recommunicating because of a death in the family and she got my cell phone number from another person in the family. But I had not seen this person in years but she took the occasion to contact me because of this death.

blossom

Blossom...the way I understand it is that you pray, curse it from the root and then you stand believing that it is over. God honors our prayers of faith. It's the enemy's job to make you think or question that it isn't done, when it actually is. In God, when you pray, it's done!!! You must walk like it and talk like it and move on with your life. Satan will come to your mind reminding you of some things, but he's a liar and you need to tell him that and move foward!!!!

Blessings to you...I have said a prayer over you my friend...GOD LOVES YOU!!!!

Every demonic spirit gains access through a gate or door.

3 gates-list of the eye, lust of the flesh and the pride of life.

Doors
olfactory, visual, auditory, kinesthetic, gustatory, reproductive/sexual, motion/movement, action & accomplishments

You must identify the strongman-this is the key to getting rid of the spirit at the root rather than just symptoms and companion spirits. The spirit of affinity is the strong man for soul ties, unholy alliances, familiar spirits, carnality and spirits of inheritance/ and generational curses.

Soul ties attract and unite-a force of connectedness.

To break:
Make God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit your new gate and door keeper. Break all ties,and declare the word of the Lord to your situation. No weapon formed against you will prosper. greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world. If God be for yiu whi can be against you.

I watched a program that taught about letting people go other than who the Lord wanted for you to have in your heart and that the prayer strategy to get them out of your heart was to committ that person to the Lord and with your mouth confess that you no longer held that person close in your heart anymore.

Hope this helps, I have dealt with soul tie issues for many many years and the older i get the easier it has become to realise that you have to want that person to go first in your heart and then you have to deal with memories of that person and also cutting them out of your life too. It is hard. For some reason God is a God of change and yet He never changes. People come and go in our lives and whilst family is meant to stay in our lives, the way they remain in our lives can definatley change. I have parents who I was tied to emotionally in an unhealthy way and I have had to separate for about 8 years and now I am back living with them, and I still know that I am not moulded to them in the way I used to be and it is very different now. God is great.