Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

I went to the second interview!!

OK need ya to pray like I went to the second interview and while waiting there was a fight including about 3-4 students...OMG!! so I am waiting and waiting.. So the the person comes out and says I will be right with you. However he was the ont that witness this so I had to wait. Then the director was in meeting with Ceo and others...So After about a 1 hour wait they said can we reschudule so I sais ok... but deep down inside was not to happy about the change. So I go back tomorrow for the interview..

I glad I have the interview,so I pray I get the job and I wont have to wait any longer in Jesus name

Guest Guest
Please Do not despair over this.
The delay is about the salary.
I went to a similar case not long ago..and the delayed works on my favor in this matter as well as for you.
My prayers are with you.
May the lord Bless You and Keep You.

Thank you Mbstudent!! I have to do my teach demonstration for the excutive director and then from there we will proceed, but I have a feeling I will get the JOB!! thanks for your prayers

Thanks again to my Lord for your answered prayer! All praise and glory to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Well good, it gives us more time to gain more ground, Amen. Fret not, hang in there! All things come together for the good of them who love me, sayath the Lord.

Halo

Patience worketh Faith, and Faith worketh Patience, Amen. During the mean time, praise God any-o-how!!

Halo

Amen!! its not easy however it must be done!! Thank you Lord for that job and that no weapon or anyone formed against will prosper.. When I went to the interview and the lady I interviewed with was like she would have not choosen me because I dont have stability on my jobs...but After the interview she said she like what she heard and I can go to the next round..So Sometime next week I have the next interview..I know its God grace that allow me to go to the next round.. Thank you all for you prayers..