Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shofar

Gotta question...

Gotta question.. does anyone bother to use the chat feature on the home page?? Thinking it would be great if we could all fellowship on there.. get to know one another!! :)

For HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Yeah, I know. I tried a number of times when I first joined but to no avail.

Maybe one of the moderators could chime in on this and tell us what we can do to make it work?? Maybe we can even set up a mutual time where by many of us can come together to talk and fellowship?? Just a thought. I know I have never seen anyone on.. You'd think with this many people, it would always be full of people?? Strange!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

I'm about to see if I can get in it. Why don't you try as well. Once you click join chat room (I think that's what it says), I think you have to click log in - in the chat box as well....Lets' see...

OK!!!

Virtuous wrote:
I'm about to see if I can get in it. Why don't you try as well. Once you click join chat room (I think that's what it says), I think you have to click log in - in the chat box as well....Lets' see...

It just says disconnected.. nothing happens when I try to join. SO I dunno???

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Virtuous wrote:

OK I am on.. Been dealing with my grandson so I have been on and off.. SOrry about that!!!

Virtuous wrote:
I got off after so long. Try again.