Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praise God!! I am free and stronger

Ok here it is I been fasting and praying about cleaning myself up...like my attitude, clarity about helpmate,, and a few other things...Most of you know I been praying for my helpmate...but I think the best miracle happen to me.. While I was at my interview I was waiting for them to see me and I though it was strange and I wasnt even thinking about it.. I was praying under my breathe and after I prayed I felt a peace...like in other words it is finally settled in my spirit that I can not have a relationship with my future helpmate unless we are friends.....I hope you understand what I mean...

In other words Its not a battle for me at first I did not know how I would handle being in a relationship...part of me just wanted to jump right into a relationship....My eyes has been open. Its like my spirit is free..I am so strong in my spirit about having a friendship first...I dont know if you all understand where I coming from but I am free....and my eyes are open and I will not be drawn by lust in a relationship...
All of sudden I feel like inspector gadget now!! I must see the heart!!

Madam LTWJ, I do understand the new liberty u walk in...i do understand how u've been delivered! Praise God through whom all blessings flow.