Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

Nephilim= Genesis 2, Matthew 24 - As the Days of Noah

Bible reference to Nephilim = UFO sightings.

December 14-20, 2009
Are UFOs real? What does the Bible have to say about them? Are they the evil, hybrid beings called "Nephilim" of ages past? Right now countries all over the world are opening up their secret files to the public about UFO “sightings.”

Genesis 2, Matthew 24 - As the Days of Noah were so shall the days of the Coming of Man Be........what was happening in the days of Noah? the Hybrid Giants existed (half demon half human) = Genesis 6, ntioned Genesis 14-16, Numbers, Judges, and Daniel.

Most other countries have released their UFO data EXCEPT USA.

Guest Guest
Did you see the strange lights in Oslo and the explanation given?
the bible gives us plenty knowledge about this that we don't need the support from other books. unless you know exactly what is good there and what is human Misticism.
The genesis tells us about Noah with these words. This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God.
meaning when you count his generations they were coming from Shem seed and not Cain,
His DNA was preserving the original seed of Adam. Since Cain seed inetermingled with this creatures.
Same we see with Ishmael and Esau
And Jacob.
This 3 seeds mention in here and after the separation is made by God (this seed is physical and spiritual,Since Abraham is called the father of Faith)
the 2 opposing God's will intermingled with each other.
trying To acomplish the Works of the devil in this reality.Same way God created man to represent Him on this world the devil does the same.See Jesus say about them :Jesus answered, "The things I teach are not my own, but they come from him who sent me. 17 If people choose to do what God wants, they will know that my teaching comes from God and not from me. 18 Those who teach their own ideas are trying to get honor for themselves. But those who try to bring honor to the one who sent them speak the truth, and there is nothing false in them. 19 Moses gave you the law,[b] but none of you obeys that law. Why are you trying to kill me?"
20 The people answered, "A demon has come into you. We are not trying to kill you."
21 Jesus said to them, "I did one miracle, and you are all amazed. 22 Moses gave you the law about circumcision. (But really Moses did not give you circumcision; it came from our ancestors.) And yet you circumcise a baby boy on a Sabbath day. 23 If a baby boy can be circumcised on a Sabbath day to obey the law of Moses, why are you angry at me for healing a person's whole body on the Sabbath day? 24 Stop judging by the way things look, but judge by what is really right."
Is Jesus the Christ?

25 Then some of the people who lived in Jerusalem said, "This is the man they are trying to kill.26 But he is teaching where everyone can see and hear him, and no one is trying to stop him. Maybe the leaders have decided he really is the Christ. 27 But we know where this man is from. Yet when the real Christ comes, no one will know where he comes from."
28 Jesus, teaching in the Temple, cried out, "Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. But I have not come by my own authority. I was sent by the One who is true, whom you don't know. 29 But I know him, because I am from him, and he sent me."
30 When Jesus said this, they tried to seize him. But no one was able to touch him, because it was not yet the right time. 31 But many of the people believed in Jesus. They said, "When the Christ comes, will he do more miracles than this man has done?"
43Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Listen, Satan comes at us like an angel of light. If the enemy can make his utterly evil ways look good, how hard is it for them to give an illusion of alien encounters. Listen, in the last days, saints are going to be falling away. Listen, people are going to hear strange doctrine, strange stories. Listen, I am not asking you to believe ignorantly. I am not asking you to believe me ignorantly. I am asking you to believe the truth. The truth is that the Lord would not leave such a huge area of uncertainty for the enemy to play with our minds. The key word is-playing with our minds! Listen, Satan comes at us like an angel of light. This ending of the age, the enemy is setting people up for the great deception, because he doesn't want people to believe in a rapture and a resurrection. Listen, once we are raptured, people will be looking for their loved ones. There will be all kinds of hypotheses. Then those in church who have not been raptured because of their unbelief, their false conversion will know what happened, and people will be saved in the tribulation. Listen, all these things are the beginnings of deceptions. Listen, look at Ezekiel's wheel in the middle of a wheel. Listen. There is a deception being played out. Watch out for manipulation. This is witchcraft and it leaves the door open for familiar spirits who will be what you want to see. LISTEN TO WHAT THE SPIRIT HAS TO SAY TO THE CHURCHS.

They were the descents of angels and women who had sexual intercourse. There is a description of it in the book of Genesis-

1. 1 When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with [a] man forever, for he is mortal [b] ; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
    4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
  2. Numbers 26 They came back to Moses and Aaron and the whole Israelite community at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. There they reported to them and to the whole assembly and showed them the fruit of the land. 27 They gave Moses this account: "We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey! Here is its fruit. 28 But the people who live there are powerful, and the cities are fortified and very large. We even saw descendants of Anak there. 29 The Amalekites live in the Negev; the Hittites, Jebusites and Amorites live in the hill country; and the Canaanites live near the sea and along the Jordan."
    30 Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, "We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it."
    31 But the men who had gone up with him said, "We can't attack those people; they are stronger than we are." 32 And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. 33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

The mating of those angels and women produced men of giant stature.

This is a portion of what the word of God says about deceitful doctrine and those who teach it--
Corinthians 11:13-15 (New International Version)
13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

AND OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF STATES OF SATAN, WHO IS THE WICKED HEAD OF ALL THE WICKED FALLEN ANGELS, (and I left it in context, because I did not want to edit the scriptures) 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!
[b]
[b]John 8:43-45

And this is what happened to Jesus, according to the book of Luke chapter 4:
[sup]5And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
8And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
9And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
10For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:

Now, if the devil can have the power to take Jesus somewhere during a trial and can show the Word of God, who is Jesus, all the kingdoms of the world at once, don't you think it would take much effort to show us, who are not the Word of God, things, so that he can say, "Didn't I blow your mind?" That is why I am so glad Jesus got up early that morning on the third day. He broke the power of the enemy over us. All we have to do is walk in faith and believe, and not believe our eyes, because many times, sight will fool you.

AND in
Matthew 24:24
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

Please don't let it be possible with us.

Our Lord is so tender and full of mercy toward His people. If He would tell us about Satan, who is the Prince of the Power of the Air on earth, God would not neglect to tell us about other things that concerns us as for as weapons of warfare, like "aliens". I am not saying that people didn't see what they think they saw. I am not even saying that they didn't come into contact with strange beings. I am saying that Satan has enormous powers and he uses them for deception so that we will be confused, shaken, and not believing God; he hopes to make us lose our lives, our minds, our crowns of glory in the process.

Ephesians 6:10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

I know that this reply was long, but I wanted to be as clear as possible as to the nature of what people are speculating about. The world is being shaken, but that is to throw off the things that are not of God, so that only the things of God remain.
[/b]

[/b][/sup]

thank you Hislightbeam, for your information because I had read not only christian fiction books on this subjects but other books as well. yet it seems that some people would rather interpret that scripture in Genesis to anything else other than what it says the sexual union of angels with human beings.

blossom