Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Halo

Blood~Pressure

I know there are some praying people on this site, can I get some prayer~warriors to come into agreeance with me that my blood-pressure is not an issue with God. I know that all things are possible with God. He can blossom a rose upon the desert floor and cause wells to spring up in dry places, I know he can take care of a blood-pressure issue, Amen!!!!

Sincerly, Halo

Dear Father,
Please touch Halo and heal her blood pressure.
Let her be at peace and let her pressure be perfect as you are perfect and do all things well. In Jesus' Name. Thank you. Amen

Father God,

We come into agreement with our sister in Christ, Halo (Nora). Father we thank you that we are healed in Jesus name. We stand on the word that "by your stripes we are healed" and we claim it and decree it over Halo right now. We come against the spirit of infirmity and command it to leave right now in Jesus name. We ask all ministering angels to sweep the house clean and make sure they leave. We ask the angels to bring that spirit of infirmity to the feet of Jesus and all associated demons with it. We render them mute useless, deaf and dumb. We plead the blood of Jesus over Halo from the bottom of her feet to the crown of her head, in Jesus name. Father we thank you that Halo is forgiving every person that may have offended her in faith and we thank you Father that you will show her those she may have forgotten. Father we give you all praise and glory for the work you are doing for Halo and for all you are about to do in her life. We bless all those that she has forgiven and bless Halo for being obedient to the Father. In the mighty name of Jesus,

your servant,

Connie

Thank you both, oh so much, I accept every word, pound for pound in Jesus name, a name that is above all names.

I receive that, Hallajah
Halo

Oh girl,

I got the chills when I read your response and that can mean only one thing. Miss Halo he is healing you right now girl! Amen and Praise the Lord! You are healed in the mighty name of my Lord, Savior and King Jesus.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Yah..how about that!!!!! My headach's have become less and less...even my nose bleeds have ceased!!!!! Praise the Lord is right!!!

Thank all of you very much for your odedience.
Sister, Halo

Praise the Lord Miss Halo!!! God is so good! Walk in the Divine Health that was purchased for you through Jesus Christ. Don't allow the spirit of infirmity to trespass on you any longer. Divine Health is YOUR inheritence girl!!!