Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

God is awesome

People in my country don't celebrate Halloween generally so when in recent times some people started celebrating it I was not happy. I went to a particular store in my country that was selling Hallowwen masks and I saw some children around it looking at it excitedly. I prayed and asked God to remove the desire the children had for those masks because Halloween is bad and I asked God to remove them from the mask area. Less than a minute after that prayer every single child suddenly left the mask area.

So don't give on when you see children gravitating to bad things, pray for them, pray that God keeps them from bad things.

everyone. I love these prayers too TrueFlight . If I see anything that I really don't like I pray to God about it in my head. And sometimes if he leads me to pray verbally I just go somewhere quiet and do that.

That's what we are here for. THere are things we can't fight against in the natural because it's not a natural problem. God showed you that. If you had said something to those children or parents, it would have probably not been received well. The fact that you went spiritual, God was able to do HIS THANG!!! Hallelujah! This is a GREAT lesson for us all!!!

Thanks for sharing. It's the little things that really are the BIG things!

Your'e welcome Cholette. To me it's up to the parents to show their children the right way, many parents don't like the idea of someone telling their children what to do and those children were so excited that I knew that me talking to them wouldn't have an impact because they don't understand that Halloween is not good. God however can do anything so I just trusted God with them.