Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

Larry -a nice man in a coma

My moms best friends husband had a heart attack and is in a coma. He has pneumonia. Please pray for him to wake up and his wife and their sons.He is of a Jewish background not saved.
He has always been good to his wife who has been sick a lot

I will pray for total and complete healing as well as God's perfect will to be done.

I will touch and agree. Father we declare and decree this person is healed in the mighty name of Jesus! We thank you that you paid the price for their healing. Father thank you that he will be such a witness to your wonderful works! We pray this in Jesus name, amen.

your servant,

connie

Bros and Sisters in Christ-update on Larry-I asked you all for prayer for my moms friend Larry-Well he he has opened his eyes and moved his hand! please share this request for prayer with your churches tomorrow! My mom is asking for continued prayer for him My prayer is that he know God's love for him and power and that he would rise up and walk. My mom showed me a coat she had been before this update! getting ready or his funeral I said no-get out some clothes to wear out to dinner with him!
thank you for your prayers!

WOW...we praise God for his eyes being opened. I believe that the same way his natural eyes opened, his spiritual eyes will do the same. Father God, we thank you and praise you for Larry's progress...we count it ALL joy!!!!

Larrys wife has to make a decision about what to do and is meeting with drs today. He is on a respirator and has a feeding tube.Please pray for this man's salvation.Thank you for your prayers saints!