Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Virtuous

ANOTHER UNEXPECTED CHECK

I thought about this after I posted the other one...

My youngest son's father was laid off from his job last month. I wasn't expecting a child support check this month. BUUUUUUUUUUT, I got one in the mail yesterday! woohoo woo hoo smiley dance happy dance

Well Praise God! Ok that would be the uncommon favor I mentioned on the other post. He is sooooooo gooooood !

Love in Jesus,

Connie

God,

There is none like You. No one else can touch my heart like you do. I can search for all eternity, Lord, and find...there is none like YOU!!!!!!

The spirit of worship praiseGod is in the atmosphere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so....I know that song you quoted V and my church has been singing it soooo wrong and I knew it. They say "I can search for all eternity long and find..." That doesn't make sense, now does it??!!!!! I told them, but they think that's what is says on the actual song. Lord Jesus, take the wheel!!!!!!!

No, that doesn't sound right! We sing it too.
We had Praise & Worship practice Monday night and learned we had been singing one of our songs wrong as well but we were singing it the way we had been taught to sing it without listening to it.

We were saying, "Oh, the glory, of your presence. We your children (says temple in the song) give you reference. So arise from your rest (says in your rest), and be blessed, by our praise. As we glory, in your embrace. As your presence, now fills this place."

We all caught it while listening to it, though. But it helps when you have someone with an "ear" to hear.

Oh my!!! We sing that song too, but we sing it with the correct words. You NEVER want God to arise FROM His rest...Stay in Your rest Lord...PLEASE!!!! It pays to listen to the actual song, but I know with Praise and Worship songs, it's easy to do because you normally don't listen to the actual artist!!!

Aren't you happy God loves us anyway? LOL!