Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

THIS ONE IS TO BIG SIS CHOLETTE!!!!

Praise the Lord!! I went to sign paperwork for custody hearing for my son and the attorney said he included a provision in there for me to get temporary custody of my son but he didn't think i'd get it. Immediately I stated under my breath, Lord You are in control and You will show Yourself here and I will get it even if it isn't the norm because You have promised me victory and I have handed the battle to You.

I got it!!!
Praise God!!! So Sis Cholette, I am standing at a place of a victory and trusting in the Lord.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy and proud of you! You can through a ROUGH season and God is proving himself to be faithful to you. Bless the Lord!!!!

Guest Guest
Glory To God!
Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which the LORD your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed.
But it is still my consolation,And I rejoice in unsparing pain,That I have not denied the words of the Holy One.
The words of the LORD are pure words;As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.
As for God, His way is blameless;The word of the LORD is tried;He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
All day long they distort my words;All their thoughts are against me for evil
They pour forth words, they speak arrogantly;All who do wickedness vaunt themselves

Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!
He has remembered His covenant forever,The word which He commanded to a thousand generations,
They have also surrounded me with words of hatred,And fought against me without cause.
May those who fear You see me and be glad,Because I wait for Your word
A man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his words,And the deeds of a man's hands will return to him.
The words of a man's mouth are deep waters;The fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook.
Who has declared this from the beginning, that we might know?Or from former times, that we may say, "He is right!"?Surely there was no one who declared,Surely there was no one who proclaimed,Surely there was no one who heard your words.
So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth;It will not return to Me empty,Without accomplishing what I desire,And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.
O LORD, You showed favor to Your land;You restored the captivity of Jacob.
In all their affliction He was afflicted,And the angel of His presence saved them;In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them,And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy

Guest Guest
in psalm 34 :A righteous man may have many troubles,
but the LORD delivers him from them all;

and in 27:
For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.
6 Then my head will be exalted
above the enemies who surround me;
at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make music to the LORD
You will sing for the Lord when the great the great victory stored for you will manifest itself..and there you will know all along that the Lord And his Word are true.
May the Lord Bless you and Keep You.
I rejoice in the Lord because of your salvation!!

Amen people of God!!!! Amen----sis Cholette can testify to how much I have grown in this season. It had been a rough one but I have learned to depend on God TOTALLY!!!

You don't know how much you've encouraged me Delia. "For I know the plans I have for you, to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future." Praise God! The battle is the Lord's and He gets the glory when He wins. It's a double-whammy. We gets the perks of His victories if we're obedient and sensitive to His voice. Thank you for your testimony. I really needed to hear it today.

sis Christa, I almost didn't share it because the enemy tried to get me to believe that i should live in fear and worry still. but i chose to share the testimony, i choose to live in the Lord's victory. Thats why I say with brother TrueFlight, we are dependent on God to see us through!!!!