Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Hi Everyone. Im New.

Hi everyone. Just thought id come to this part of the fourum and introduce myself.

FB name : xPink.Pixel.PrincessX
Pet Name:Tinkerbell (Her name changes from time to time.hehe.)
Pet Level 47

Feel free to add me. Just click that link...The one that says facebook...Yes over there <-----Hehe. But please...Send me a note with the add as i dont accept accounts without a note.

Me and Tinkerbell are looking forward to seeing you around the neighbourhood.javascript:emoticonp(':pinkjello:')

:pinkjello:

Welcome Pink! You'll love it here at PSFC.

Remember to get your 20 posts in to join into our famous, this weekend only, Wish Upon a Star!

Hi Pink and welcome to our friendly forum. As Mangoberri said, don't forget to post around the cafe/games and you will soon have the required 20 posts to join in our great competitions ..including the famous PSFC Wish Upon a Star that is running for this weekend only. Have fun xx

wellcome, pink! we're glad to have new members here!
if you need any help, mods, admins, and other members are glad to help!

Thanks so much for all the replys. I KNOW im deffinatly going to like it here. I shall make sure i post my 20 posts so i can go enter.

This site is really cute. i really love the layout.

I tried the chat earlier and no one was online

How many people actually use this site?? I shall deffinatly be getting all my friends onto this fourum. There are so many friendly people here and this is only my second day. im hoping to get to know you all. Thanks again for making me feel so welcome.

thanks for accepting my request,I am also new to this forum Smile
They all appear to be very friendly and I also look forward to meeting to you visiting your pet Smile

Kathy

woops. ignore my pm Pink Pierced
which one of my siggies did you want to know where I got from?

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
thanks for accepting my request,I am also new to this forum Smile
They all appear to be very friendly and I also look forward to meeting to you visiting your pet Smile

Kathy

Your welcome!I will help you with some gifts.

ladyl wrote:
Hello everyone My name is Lydia and I am a ps aholic

hi and welcome ...hope you have fun here with all our friendly members .There's lots to join in with ....so no time to waste LaughingLaughing